Quad L-ite 5.1 speaker package

pnredkar

Hi,

I recently found about this forum and immediately joined it. Its great to have a India specific forum and you folks are doing a great job.

Now, coming to my question. Does anyone own or have heard the Quad L-ite 5.1 package? The review for this package have been very good in UK forums. Also which receiver would do justice to these speakers. The dealer in Bangalore does not have it on display or for audition.

Also, the speakers have undergone a price drop from GBP 1000 to GBP 600. The India price (which I assume is the pre-drop price) is quoted at Rs. 80000. Can I expect a price drop here also?

Any feedback and inputs are welcome.

Regards,
Prasad Redkar.

I am planning to go check them out next weekend. Will update once I do that. I heard they are quite good too. Not sure about the current price though, but should have come down by 20% at least.

~bhaskie

Hi Pradski,
Could you post the latest prices once you have them? Can you also ask whether they sell the sub separately? I have a feeling the prices may not change much since Quad is a UK company and the current economic dpwnturn will not change their pricing policy.

Hi There,
The latest price here in UK is till 1199 pounds sterling, They are the best home cinema speakers in mid range class.
To me if any Amp can do justice to those speakers will be pioneer LX52 looks good sounds good but with a heavy price tag.

But once they are all in place you can rest assure the quality and the durability of these products will last for decades.

Sub woofer on its own weigh a tonne( joking) but folks its around 28-30kgs.
the whole speaker set weigh upto massive 60-70 kgs.
Neighbours Envy owners pride.
If anybody got any Idea about the latest price in India and in which state will be very helpful.

Thanks
Aamir
Dublin Ireland

Hi There,
The latest price here in UK is till 1199 pounds sterling, They are the best home cinema speakers in mid range class.
To me if any Amp can do justice to those speakers will be pioneer LX52 looks good sounds good but with a heavy price tag.

But once they are all in place you can rest assure the quality and the durability of these products will last for decades.

Sub woofer on its own weigh a tonne( joking) but folks its around 28-30kgs.
the whole speaker set weigh upto massive 60-70 kgs.
Neighbours Envy owners pride.
If anybody got any Idea about the latest price in India and in which state will be very helpful.

Thanks
Aamir
Dublin Ireland

Guys,

any idea about the price of Quad 5.1 L-ite in India?

Thanks for the replies!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back