Query around cables for Surround Speaker

How are DAC cables.
Pretty good. Anil gave me these for free when I bought something from him. Served me for many years before I bought something better. You can go for it happily for your intended purpose.

How are DAC cables.
I can't comment on DAC cables, never used them in person. Klotz is made in Germany available at around 90-100rs /per mt , canare are made in japan 70-90rs/mt, havells are proudly made in India 38rs/mt .

How are these? As per description these are Cu cable.

Me too from Bangalore. I buy my speaker and other audio interconnect cables from "Cable Crafts" located in SJP Road. They used to sell Belden, Canare and their own brand i.e. Chetan Cables. In my knowledge that's the only place where we get all stuffs under one roof. I am using Belden 8477 for my speakers and Anchor 4 Sq mm cables for my passive subwoofers in my HT setup.

PS: I am just a customer of Cable Crafts and not connected to that business establishment in any other way.

I can't comment on DAC cables, never used them in person. Klotz is made in Germany available at around 90-100rs /per mt , canare are made in japan 70-90rs/mt, havells are proudly made in India

Me too from Bangalore. I buy my speaker and other audio interconnect cables from "Cable Crafts" located in SJP Road. They used to sell Belden, Canare and their own brand i.e. Chetan Cables. In my knowledge that's the only place where we get all stuffs under one roof. I am using Belden 8477 for my speakers and Anchor 4 Sq mm cables for my passive subwoofers in my HT setup.

PS: I am just a customer of Cable Crafts and not connected to that business establishment in any other way.
Hi,
Plz share their contact.

Did you get this quote from Cable Crafts, Bangalore? They used to sell in retail too. No minimum order quantity.

I have finally placed order of belden 8473 40 mtr cable from cable craft. Thanks to all FMs for the help.
is that enough for a 5.1.2 configuration for a 15x12x10 room.
Also vendor suggested to put some tape on the terminals to avoid strands coming in contact with air and causing corrosion.Are you guys taking similar precautions.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back