Query regarding audio setup purchase for business

pingajha

Hello all,

I will be soon opening a gaming café in an area of 4000 sq. ft.
My budget for audio setup is around 1.5L.

I will mostly be playing audio via desktop at medium loudness (70-80 dbSPL max)

I have been researching on how to setup my audio system and since I am new in this area, hence a little confused.

I have shortlisted 3 methods in which to setup the audio system.

1. Via a 2 channel power amplifier and then match the impedance of rest of the speakers accordingly to suit the amp's impedance.
2. Purchase a Yamaha or Denon AV 7.2 receiver (which would limit me to only 7 speakers and 150W output max, excluding the subwoofer) and buy speakers as per my choice.
3. Purchase 2 x 5.1 Home Theater system by Yamaha (around 150W output each), which would essentially provide me with 10 speakers and 2 subwoofers and provide input to both of them via a single PC.

I've had a few thoughts on each type of setup which I would like to share as well.

On setup type 1. > This would be best for me as I could place speakers as per my wish and quantity, thereby leaving no dead-zone but this setup requires careful wiring as I've have to calculate where to do parallel and and where to do series wiring in order to match the impedance.

On setup type 2. > Regarding this, I am unsure if 150W would be able to sufficiently fill 4000 sq. ft. of area, though I only intend to play at low to medium loudness.

On setup type 3. > As this is an unconventional setup, which I thought of while exploring options; I'd be happy if someone could advise me this type of setup.

Furthermore, kindly note that I plan to install speakers on-wall, rather than in-wall or ceiling.

Any suggestions on this would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
Kumar Rishikesh

Kumar,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining.

Just a word of caution - this is an audio enthusiast forum.
For a business it is recommended that you get the opinion of professionals.
While the info you gather may be useful please keep this in mind.

Regards

The power ratings of AVRs are very much exaggerated. It's definitely not going to fill your 4000 SQ ft space. Secondly It's not convenient for a stereo setup.

Your option one is the best suited

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back