Question regarding the Sony XL-2400 replacement lamp for Sony Rear projection TV

john_k_antony

Hi,

I am looking for the replacement lamp - Sony XL-2400 for my Sony rear projection TV - KF 50 E200 A. I would really appreciate any help in details of getting this lamp in Bangalore.

Thanks,
John.

the xl200 is by far the most reliable and durable replacement lamp. Theres a reason why its the number 1 selling lamp on amazon and one of the top selling electronic products on the site. If you have any questions about details, replacing the lamp or purchasing don't hesitate to check out my xl2400 site and all your questions will be answered. Best of Luck

XL2400 - XL2400 Replacement Lamp - Sony XL2400

the xl200 is by far the most reliable and durable replacement lamp. Theres a reason why its the number 1 selling lamp on amazon and one of the top selling electronic products on the site. If you have any questions about details, replacing the lamp or purchasing don't hesitate to check out my xl2400 site and all your questions will be answered. Best of Luck

XL2400 - XL2400 Replacement Lamp - Sony XL2400

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back