rdac vs marantz na6005 with b&w684 review

santosh4

Dear frnds,

I have got my MarantzNA6005 yesterday so I did some playback and my review:

1st setup: Good for tight bass and very crisp

bdp170->coaxial->rdac->NAD 375bee->PSB Image t5 & wharfedale sw150

2nd setup: Good for warm bass and very detaild and instrumental no change in vocal

NA6005->NAD 375bee->PSB Image t5 & wharfedale sw150

3rd setup: Not Good at all never mix NAD with B&W

bdp170->coaxial->rdac->NAD 375bee->B&W 684 & wharfedale sw150

4th setup: Good Not punchy but very pleasent

MCR510->B&W 684 & Onkyo THX sub

5th Setup -> Yet to work on it,

NA6005->NAD 375bee->B&w 684 & wharfedale sw150

and note the sub is connected to preout (stereo on my NAD) since sw150 accepts stereo line level input

Guys any suggestion, bottom line is I would sell my rdac.

Regards,
san

Final Review:

Marantz NA6005->NAD375bee->B&W 684(speker point B) & pre-out of NAD375bee->B&w 610 Sub

Music quality : Absolutely stunning and has a clear minute detail showing up bit by bit, even tried DSD files just brings the life out of system

Marantz NA6005->NAD375bee->PSB Image T5(speker point A) & pre-out of NAD375bee->B&w 610 Sub

Music quality : sounds bright and the audio stage converges but its other way for 684 the sound stage opens up, I feel PSB is good for good tight bass rendering and kind of sharp bass, when I hear the same on 683 its kind of pleasent means bass is little depth than sharp,

Conclusion: i hear lot of vocals like kishore,lata etc and I fee the vocal so clear and clean,

confusion:
should I replace NAD375bee with marantz PM6005? does the combination will be good or can I take it with NAD, kindly suggest

Hope, my review will be helpful for my music lovers :)

To you my frnd naturelover:

I was wrong, NAD with Marantz sounds good for B&w 684

Rdac with NAD sounds great on PSB

So its all about the Dac and the speaker, I think NAD just does the amplification,

I might be wrong but thats what about my conclusion on hearing them

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back