Real or fake

gsmart329

While browsing through classified ads on internet i came across this ads where this guy was selling LED tv from UK shipping to INDIA. When i enquired on Email i got the following reply.

Email id- [email protected]

We sell Brand New sealed Samsung UN60ES8000 60-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Slim LED HDTV (Silver) at 30,000rs per unit our bonanza promo prize for now buy 5 units and have 1 unit free including shipping and handling charges,it comes with one year international warranty with 90 days return policy, we located in united kingdom, we also have delivery agents in India, Delivery Method: FedEx,Ups, Dhl and Ems.Delivery Time:2 to 3 working days,we would like to know how many pcs you are buying.

To enable us proceed further in this deal, kindly provide us with this details so we can proceed without any delay

Full Name:
Address:
City:
Mobile No:
How Many Units:
Bank Preferred:
When to pay:

We accept 50% deposit before shipping to balance our agent in india after delivery to you. Our Company Board of Directors has really made payment terms very easy for you all in India, We accept bank transfer by { ICICI BANK, SBI BANK } either by Online transfer or by cash deposit, We will be glad to see your full details in the next mail, written by you, to enable us proceed further.

Regards

Looks complete fake to me, did anyone come across such offer ?

Good that u posted about this here and didn't go directly to deal with them .Send them a mail asking them u want cash on delivery and let's c what's their response :p

Play innocent and pretend as if you are ready to pay/ deposit the money into their bank (ICICI/ SBI) account and get all their bank details.

Once you have the bank details, you have a physical identity of that person. Then you must go to the police station and lodged a complaint and also intimate the banks/ RBI of such activities.

In this way, you will not only save yourself but some innocent buyers who will miss these kind of posts.

Last edited:
This is not new. These type of ads are appearing for almost a year now on free classifieds. My friend got lured by the pricing but he backed up when the person asked for 50% deposit. I clearly told my friend to stay away from these ads.
What worrying is price offered is almost 10% of Indian prices and not 50 to 60%. This may attract many who are not aware of the prices.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back