Recliner vs Convertible Sofa

Real leather for all of the recliner is not cheap, but I absolutely recommend it if you’re looking for long-term usage.

I bought the recliner seats for my HT from Karlsson Leather and I’d highly recommend them. They’re local to you, so you should be able to check them out. If you talk to the owner(Sajith), he ought to be able to recognise me.
In your recliner does your feet hang out while it’s in movie watching position? Almost all the recliners I checked have this problem. My height is 5’10 FYI.

Real leather for all of the recliner is not cheap, but I absolutely recommend it if you’re looking for long-term usage.

I bought the recliner seats for my HT from Karlsson Leather and I’d highly recommend them. They’re local to you, so you should be able to check them out. If you talk to the owner(Sajith), he ought to be able to recognise me.

Would it be possible within 70-80k tops ?

Yes, when fully reclined. Still feels pretty comfortable though.
Ok but how about when reclined half way? or you are able to watch with fully reclined position?I guess when fully reclined most HT seats won’t have the feet over hanging issues. I recently acquired one from recliner India and it’s very comfortable in every aspect,except for feet hanging issue while reclined 30-50%. When fully reclined i can’t watch the movie as the eyes are focused on ceiling. I guess in a projector set up you can fully recline and watch which is impossible with a TV set up

This. As I said, there’s an overhang even in this position, but there’s enough support so that it’s still comfortable.
Ok guess my issues are that the reclining angle is limited for me since it’s just a tv and I am unable to recline to the comfortable position of the recliner and forced to recline to the viewing angle of the tv.

What comfort creatures we have become na! Some of us have, as children watched films on Doordarshan at a neighbour’s house sitting cross-legged on the floor along with a dozen other children and enjoyed them to no limit! And today we want every single possible comfort (and bells & whistles) for the same (ultimate) purpose. Back then content ruled, presentation mattered less, while comfort was probably not even a consideration. Today content < presentation < convenience & comfort. ☺️

Don’t mistake this as judgment - it is a reflection (also a self-reflection) over where life is leading us. Years like the last force us to pause and wonder how far it is sustainable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you are in blore try having a demo of Millor from little nap and 802m from recliner India.If no budget constraints you can check Milano from recliners India.Since I purchased 802m from recliner India recently the dealer assured good discounts for any referrals. So let me know if u are interested
Tried our the Miller and another 3 model of little nap today, liked the Miller the most of the lot. Will try out recliner india models tomorrow.

Thanks, will reach out to them. Going for a pure leather looks difficult as there is no AC , won't be putting one for 2 years atleast. Thinking of going for fabric

Tried our the Miller and another 3 model of little nap today, liked the Miller the most of the lot. Will try out recliner india models tomorrow.
Miller from little nap and 802m from recliner India are literally the same. Both little nap and recliner India sales executive highly recommends these models for best comfort. In my demos as well I found these to be the most comfortable for back and neck support. I wanted to get the little nap Millor but no demo so ended up with 802m from recliner India.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back