Recommend a Dishwasher

Ifb has no technical inputs from Bosch for more then 6 years or so, i have bought Ifb around 4 years ago, and it is working very fine, i am using it twice daily, so without the input from Bosch they are doing great. I think Ifb sells maximum dish washers in India. Indeed Siemens is a good brand, i am using their food processor, which is just too good.

Vinay.

Check out the models avialable with Seimens.
IFB no longer have the technical inputs from Bosch. Seimens products are primarily known to be energy efficient.

I also bought seimens washing machine 23.5k. consumes half a unit for a 45min quick wash also amount of water used is less too. Main thing is input water should have required pressure.

All together I had influenced my friends and relative to buy seimens machines.

Thanks again.
Would like to know is it IFB Neptune model you are using?
What Siemens model should i check?
Available dealers/service centers in chennai?

Yes power consumption is one of the main point iam looking at.

this is a good discussion. I always thought dishwashers can't clean well, and they are a compromise for those who can't afford domestic help (ppl in US/ UK/Japan and other high labor cost countries).
Though it would still be very difficult to convince my mother, but at least I am close to be convinced.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back