Recommendation for USB DAC A-B

rajivaryan1984

Any good recommendation for USB Cable DAC A-B cable which can be purchased in India ? I do not want to use the usual printer cable but would like to connect my Network player with a DAC using USB DAC A-B cable. Kindly suggest any cost effective and good brand which can be used for my setup.

There are a WIDE Range of these cables available from every cable manufacturer.... most have distributors in India.

Prices would range from probably Rs 3000 to Rs 50,000+

What is your budget ?

What is the equipment that you are using ? (Dac, Network Player, Amp & Speakers) ?

Are you already using branded cables elsewhere in your setup, eg Power Cords, Interconnects, Speaker Cables ?

Any particular sound / tonal balance correction you are seeking ?

The above info will help provide you meaningful pointers.

Any good recommendation for USB Cable DAC A-B cable which can be purchased in India ? I do not want to use the usual printer cable but would like to connect my Network player with a DAC using USB DAC A-B cable. Kindly suggest any cost effective and good brand which can be used for my setup.
https://www.tanotis.com/products/tripp-lite-u023-003-usb-cable-2-0-type-a-type-b-plug-3ft - will take the pants off most of the so called "audiophile" USB cables out there.

Check Classifieds for Furutech USB cable.
Very good cable... though not cost effective.

Back