Recommendations for earphones

Depends on what sound signature you prefer and also what kind of source
If your source is a smartphone get any earphones under 1-2k preferably sennhieser or beyers
If you have a Audio player or a good DAC then increase ur budget to 6k and you might have better options
I would suggest from brands like KZ , Tin audio, iBasso, MEE audio

Depends on what sound signature you prefer and also what kind of source
If your source is a smartphone get any earphones under 1-2k preferably sennhieser or beyers
If you have a Audio player or a good DAC then increase ur budget to 6k and you might have better options
I would suggest from brands like KZ , Tin audio, iBasso, MEE audio
Thanks.
It is just for a smart phone / iPad . No audiophile stuff.

If you want just for the mobile sort of thing or casual listening, you may go for CCA or KZ.. KZs are little on brighter side however you may get a soft warm signature in CCAs. CCA also gives you a soft bass.
Lot of new KZs have been launched now.
Otherwise if you really want to spend you may go for Soundmagic E80C.

I would suggest that you stay clear of the RHA350, it has pretty poor build and will definitley need warranty replacement. Get one of the soundmagics or Fiio or Tin audio iems.

Audiotechnica's lower budgets are not good, you need to shell out good money for their quality stuff.
From m40x...the fun starts actually.

Go for Audio-Techinica....the very best in earphones and headphones available according to your budget in amazon.in
For value for money choose fiio earphones. I tried many earphones and now I settled with fiio fh1. These are some of the earphones I have owned - Sony xb55, Jays a-jays two , soundmagic pl21, e10, onkyo fc300, rha ma390, sennheiser 3.00x, fiio fd1, fh1.
The sound signature I prefer is good midrange and vocals, little less bright easy to listen and a little bit extended bass without coloring the mids. Out of these l liked fiio fh1, fd1 and sennheiser 3.00x. onkyo one was pretty heavy with good base but uncomfortable, rha and Sony too much bass, coloring other frequencies. Sound magic and jays were OK.

Hi if you want to listen to music on your mobile, FIIO FH1 would be a good choice too. Am using the same with my galaxy s10 and very happy with the same.

For bass lovers there is no safer buy than Sony XB series. I have bought a few and they never fail to please when you know how you want your music to sound. Soundmagics have good tonal balance but their build quality is pathetic. Bought a few and all of them had poor life, became unusable within a year. I have been happy with lower budget (under 3k) Sennheisers though. CX300 II are great IEMs, though bass heavy (pleasantly, not slow loathsome bass). Generally all Sennheisers under 3K were great buy.

IMO, you should either stay under 2.5k or bump up to 8-10k to get serious SQ upgrade.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back