Recommendations for Subwoofer - Rhythmik or SVS

rajivaryan1984

Dear FM's,

I am planning to buy a sub woofer for my living room which will be used both for Movies and Music. Somehow I am a huge fan of Bass both for my movies and music as well.

My current setup is - for HT - Denon X6700 H with Focal 926 as FS, Focal Aria as Center Channel and SVS and Surrounds and JBL as Atmos - 7.1.2 setup and for Stereo Listening - Parasound P6. I have also shared the image of my living room where I am gonna need the subwoofer.

I am confused between Rhythmik and SVS and also whether sealed or ported and whether 12 inch or 15 inch..Please suggest the right subwoofer I should go ahead with both for movies and music..my budget is somewhere between 1.3 Lakh - 1.6 Lakhs.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-16 212323.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-07-16 212323.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 35
If I am not mistaken then Prosonics is giving 25% off for a week on Rythmik subwoofers.
Pls check the Rythmik thread as some FM's are purchasing.

Dear FM's,

I am planning to buy a sub woofer for my living room which will be used both for Movies and Music. Somehow I am a huge fan of Bass both for my movies and music as well.

My current setup is - for HT - Denon X6700 H with Focal 926 as FS, Focal Aria as Center Channel and SVS and Surrounds and JBL as Atmos - 7.1.2 setup and for Stereo Listening - Parasound P6. I have also shared the image of my living room where I am gonna need the subwoofer.

I am confused between Rhythmik and SVS and also whether sealed or ported and whether 12 inch or 15 inch..Please suggest the right subwoofer I should go ahead with both for movies and music..my budget is somewhere between 1.3 Lakh - 1.6 Lakhs.
15" definitely.

Also, please add the Mission and the Rels to your research. You won't regret it...

If I am looking for both music and movies, should I go with Ported or Sealed Subwoofer. Unfortunately FVX15HP is not in stock and I have the only option to go ahead with E15 which is a sealed piece.

Please advise should I go ahead with E15 if I am looking for both music and movies.

Regards
Rajiv

If I am looking for both music and movies, should I go with Ported or Sealed Subwoofer. Unfortunately FVX15HP is not in stock and I have the only option to go ahead with E15 which is a sealed piece.

Please advise should I go ahead with E15 if I am looking for both music and movies.

Regards
Rajiv
All Rythmik subwoofers are capable of substantial output below 20hz. Whichever model you go for, you can't go wrong. What should be the deciding factor is size/dimensions of the various models via-a-vis the potential spaces in your living room where you can accommodate them. This was the major concern for me while selecting between the various models since I too have my HT installed in my living room.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back