Recommendaton for a 32 inch full HD LED TV

gautham

Hi experts,
I happened to know about hifivision a couple days ago during my tv search. Very impressed with the quality of posts. Enjoyed reading the thread Checklist to avoid buying Demo Piece thread. I am sorry that I am opening yet another 32 inch tv thread. My requirements are a little different so opened a new one. I am looking for a 32 inch full HD LED tv in 40k range. I am not interested in features like internet,3d etc. I saw a few in a showroom. The sales guy was pushing Sony, I could make out his intent. Here are my requirements.
1. 32 inch LED tv around INR 40,000
2. Has to be Samsung, LG, Sony.
3. Not keen on HD Ready (786) unless it makes no difference at all. Read in net that, it doesn't matter IN32 inch TV.
4. Very good picture quality.
5. Refresh ration of 200mz above. I don't know much about it. My friend insisted that I look for something above 200

I did a bit of research and short listed the below.
Samsung
32EH4800
32EH4500
32ES6200
32ES5600
UA32EH5000R
UA32D6000SR

LG

32LS4600
32LM6200
32LS5700

SONY
KDL-32EX550
32EX330
KDL-32EX650

It would be of great help if you guys could help me out. ( Not necessarily in the above list of tvs)

If full HD is of great importance to you then I would suggest that you up your antenna and target the 40" segment instead. You will enjoy fhd benefits in that size.

I can understand that you may not have the budget. In that case either wait and save or (as a last option) go with 0% finance option (with zero processing charges). You will not regret that decision.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
thanks a lot just4kix and aks.

@just4kix,
Is there any reason why you say 40 inch is a must for full HD?. Btw budget is not a constraint. I wanted to buy 32 inch, because I somehow feel 40 inch tv is huge in size and doesn't look good. :). The other reason is that, I don't want to spend much on things like TV.

Anyways, could you recommend some good 40 inch tv?

dont waste money on a 32 incher full hd 3d etc...
if 32 inch buy a lcd under 25k semi hd......
if can increase budget there are sony leds around 55k 40 incher
also samsumng and panasonic plasmas ranging 38k to 47k........

demo them and decide.plasma need some extra care(no static image)....
but picture wise plasmas are best....demo.

Go for the sony 32ex650, its the best among the options in your price range, if you want 40 inch set then for samsung 40eh5000 at 50k.

@just4kix,
Is there any reason why you say 40 inch is a must for full HD?. Btw budget is not a constraint. I wanted to buy 32 inch, because I somehow feel 40 inch tv is huge in size and doesn't look good. :). The other reason is that, I don't want to spend much on things like TV.

You are right , Bigger the better. I recently changed my mind from buying 32" LED TV to 43" Plasma and I am Loving it . If you can take care of drawbacks of Plasma , It is the best in 40K range. Believe me SD contents looks fabulous and very less pixelisation problem. Budget LCD/LED might not deliver good PQ as Plasma. Its just my thought and not a biased opinion

@just4kix,

40" is good enough for viewing distance of 7-8' (which is most common). At 10' or above, one can go in for 46" to 50". And so on ...

You have your thought process the right way when you say that "you do not wish to spend too much on TV". :D One must set priorities properly. If the content being watched in SD, then a flat panel is not even justified. But if you wish to spend money on a new TV, better "cry once only". I will say that full-high def makes more sense in 40" and above because that is where resolution will matter more. People here have purchased 50" HD-Ready plasma and loving it. Basically size makes a lot of difference (any which way you look at it :p) - but it must be optimized.

All the best.

Go for Panasonic C53 model.Comes with 2 years warranty.Excellent sound and picture quality.Price:Rs 28500

Hi everyone. Please advise which 32-inch full HD, LED TV is the best available in the Indian market. Full specifications and the reason for the choice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Thank you prank_hifi for the valuable advice. I will check out the LG too - Toshiba doesn't have a service centre here.
What is your opinion about these two :
1) Samsung UA32EH5000R
2) Panasonic TH-L32E5D ?

Last edited:
Thank you prank_hifi for the valuable advice. I will check out the LG too - Toshiba doesn't have a service centre here.
What is your opinion about these two :
1) Samsung UA32EH5000R
2) Panasonic TH-L32E5D ?

Of these two I would say Samsung is a safer bet. I did not look at many 32 inch full HD led TVs. Samsung i felt had oversaturated colors in many models, but one thing they do best in the segment is the upscaling of SD content. The normal channels looked much better in samsung than in other TVs, and must be down to there image processing. Panasonic seemed good, but the format support is puzzling. I could not play some avi files which played fine on other TVs.
Ofcoure, I did not fully audition these models, but I would say prefer Samsung and try and get some extended warranty if possible. Do get a side by side comparison for these models and judge by what looks best to you.

Between Panasonic and Samsung I would suggest Panasonic for its IPS display and 4 HDMI ports. Also, Panasonic has good ASS, Samsung also is good in that aspect but I didn't like the picture quality of this particular Sammy model. I went for Sony 32 inch LCD paying 27k and just love its performance. I didn't want to spend too much as I would rather save and buy a 46 inch after 3-4 years.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back