Recommended AV setup for 49"panasonic LED

I am torn between yamaha Rx-V673(54K)and Denon X2400H(50K).My options for purchasing are online only.Want to get them through Amazon,the vendor being Sound of India.The Vendor Luxe is also there with a bit lower price but m concerned about warranty.
For speakers,M considering wharfdale DX something now from hifimart costing around 50K .
Dont know much about av receivers and the setup.This is my first setup so plz let me know if I m considering not wisely.My room is 13'X10'.Got required nice info and support while purchasing my wonderful TV.Plz suggest me otherwise if required,the condition being purchasing online.

I am torn between yamaha Rx-V673(54K)and Denon X2400H(50K).My options for purchasing are online only.Want to get them through Amazon,the vendor being Sound of India.The Vendor Luxe is also there with a bit lower price but m concerned about warranty.
For speakers,M considering wharfdale DX something now from hifimart costing around 50K .
Dont know much about av receivers and the setup.This is my first setup so plz let me know if I m considering not wisely.My room is 13'X10'.Got required nice info and support while purchasing my wonderful TV.Plz suggest me otherwise if required,the condition being purchasing online.

Its Yamaha RXV683 not 673, the model you are referring to. Buy from the seller MUSIC POINT on amazon, he is also the distributor of yamaha AV recievers, you will get warranty for sure.

I have been using Yamaha recievers for the past 15 years never ever had a single problem. Go for yamaha RX-V683, series six sound good for both movies and music.

For the small room and the speakers set wharfedale dx1se, Yamaha 683 will be a overkill. Yamaha 481 should be fine. Having the extra power in 683 will not help as it will be limited by the small satellite speakers.

Its Yamaha RXV683 not 673, the model you are referring to. Buy from the seller MUSIC POINT on amazon, he is also the distributor of yamaha AV recievers, you will get warranty for sure.

I have been using Yamaha recievers for the past 15 years never ever had a single problem. Go for yamaha RX-V683, series six sound good for both movies and music.
Thanks Mandeep for quick reply and sure it was a typo.I was ofcourse referring to V683.Would love it If U could suggest a nice speaker configuration for it within around 50K.

Thanks Mandeep for quick reply and sure it was a typo.I was ofcourse referring to V683.Would love it If U could suggest a nice speaker configuration for it within around 50K.

For the small room and the speakers set wharfedale dx1se, Yamaha 683 will be a overkill. Yamaha 481 should be fine. Having the extra power in 683 will not help as it will be limited by the small satellite speakers.
Thanks dr_Rocket for quick reply.Probably the lower ranked yamaha U r talking about is the rx-V483.Plz do tell me the practically essential features compromises I shall have to make while considering this option.what I have learnt from the net is that this is a nice sounding receiver.

Thanks dr_Rocket for quick reply.Probably the lower ranked yamaha U r talking about is the rx-V483.Plz do tell me the practically essential features compromises I shall have to make while considering this option.what I have learnt from the net is that this is a nice sounding receiver.

Yamaha rxv483 is also good, but 683 will be perfect, i am using Yamaha series six reciever the yamaha RX-V663 (in my living room HT setup), series 6 have always been the sweetheart of many enthusiasts over the years. It has atmos, dts:x support, hdr10, and dolby vision support.

I am also looking to upgrade.

Recently i took extensive demo of rx-v683, the new HD User interface is also now very good, its same as my yamaha RX-A3050 ( in my dedicated HT setup) is using. The sound quality is great as ever. Over the years i personally like the low end and punch of yamaha recievers, some say they are bright, but i always try to pair them with warm sounding speakers.

I have used many speakers with yamaha recievers, to me Boston acoustics, Tannoy, wharfedale, Bose acoustimass sound great when paired with a yamaha reciever.

For a budget of 50k go for Tannoy or Boston acoustics HTIB options i bet you will not be disappointed, i can guarantee you that

For a smallish room and satellite speakers, I don't think you will miss anything in 483 as compared to 683, as long as you stick to 5.1. If you have plans for upgrading to 7.1 or Atmos in near future then go for 683 or 583.

There is nothing wrong in 683 with wharfedale dx1se but the potential of the receiver will not be fulfilled by the satellites.

For example, at same or slightly higher budget, you will get better sound in say 483+wharfedale 220 fronts+wharfedale 220c center+wharfedale dfs surrounds+bic f12 subwoofer as compared to 683+wharfedale dx1se

483+wharfedale 220 fronts+wharfedale 220c center+wharfedale dfs surrounds+bic f12 subwoofer

This combo is good.

But if i was you, i would increase my budget by finance route or credit card route and buy 683 instead of 483 + speakers as above suggested by "dr_rocket"

Atmos, DTS:X etc are real nice to have in your kitty.

Will 583+ wharfedale 220 fronts+wharfedale 220c center+wharfedale dfs surrounds+bic f12 subwoofer be a good combination? I was researching on yahama rxv583 earlier today.

Will 583+ wharfedale 220 fronts+wharfedale 220c center+wharfedale dfs surrounds+bic f12 subwoofer be a good combination? I was researching on yahama rxv583 earlier today.

I think these would be a great combination. All are top rated and complements well.

Sorry for I was offline for a fews days.Inputs have come but I think more are needed.
Currently Yamaha Rx-V683 is. Available online through Amazon & eba.in at Rs. 54k roughly.Another good AVR in my view is the Denon X2400h@52k from amazon.Pioneer VSX-LX302 is available at both Amazon & ebay.in at around 55k.
A speaker system Taga harmony TAV-606 is available at Amazon at 33k.Is this system comparable to the system fotmed. and mentioned above ?
Inputs plz......

GUYS , I am using Yamaha RX V683 with POLK Audio Signature speakers. (S50 , S30 , S10 , S10 ) repectively. they match with each other in every aspect.

Sorry for I was offline for a fews days.Inputs have come but I think more are needed.
Currently Yamaha Rx-V683 is. Available online through Amazon & eba.in at Rs. 54k roughly.Another good AVR in my view is the Denon X2400h@52k from amazon.Pioneer VSX-LX302 is available at both Amazon & ebay.in at around 55k.
A speaker system Taga harmony TAV-606 is available at Amazon at 33k.Is this system comparable to the system fotmed. and mentioned above ?
Inputs plz......

bro, Taga Harmoney speakers can not goes well (100%) with above listed AVR S. do not go on specs written on papers. Taga has a vedor in china where they are supplying cheap speakers which can not long last. you can buy any avr out of them , but for buying speakers you must careful enough. otherwise it will spoil your fun.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back