Reconnect LED TV - suggestions on it ??

harshi_n

Hey All,

I'm looking to buy a TV in the budget of 50 - 60k and found that in Reliance digital they are offering their own brand Reconnect 46 ' LED TV for 52k. I saw the display to be almost the same as the other TV's like Samsung , sony etc .. I was quite happy with it.
They are also offering 2+2 warranty which is really a good deal as my existing Samsung series 4 LCD in the past 3 yrs had chip replaced worth 8k and also off late seeing some kind of difference in the the display at the edges

Reasons for upgrade / requirement :

- LCD TV is slightly bulky to be wall mounted.
-I want a slimmer TV to be wall mounted so that a projector screen will be dropped over it for movie watching.
- Do not want smart -3D features in TV as I will be getting Epson6100 or Epson 8100 shortly and also have LG BP 420 blu ray player which provides most of these.
-Just want to see the normal Tata sky HD TV and for time being watch blu rays till I get the projector.
- I also heard that Blu ray experience is far better in LED rather than LCD.Is it true ??

Experts - looking forward for your suggestions

I had also looked at the 39" HD and 42" FHD for Rs 32,000 and Rs 37,000 respectively and was quite impressed by their price to performance quotient.

This was at the Reliance Mart at Arekere.

Didn't look at the 46" as they did not have it in the store.

Looks alright to me but warranty, service etc is the only concern.

Vinod

For sales and service , I felt Reliance Digital should be better than others as they have so many stores/ helpline and also come up with their own ResQ plan.
Recently they have also comeup with a TV along with Harman which was quite good.

I have seen reconnect 42 inch led in chennai reliance digital.It was playing alongside other biggies and there was not much difference in PQ.May be while buying one should demo it properly before taking a call.They have 2+2 year warranty for their products

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back