Records in kolkatta

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

I will be Kolkatta for a day tomorrow,would like to go and pick up some records English and Hindi both. Any places u Kolkatta members usually go to ? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Most of the shops will be closed for pujas,but I will pm you the no of my friend.pls talk to him once

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Thank u so much awaiting ur pm

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Really! What's happening in Kolkata? I'm just goin on a flight :)

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Ok thanks and that means all the shops are going to be closed?

yes Sir! Bang on.....everyone will be busy.....

A lot of my colleagues from Mumbai gone to Kolkata....for the same.....

;)

Resurrecting an old thread. Any places to go hunting for vinyl in kolkatta? Thanks.

Thanks, was looking for older vinyl. A place where I can go do some crate digging.

Find below the mobile number of gentlemen who deal in used vinyl and have the best stock in Kolkata. All these shops are located on Lenin Sarani in central Kolkata.

1. Mr. Ilias 9830741031
2. Mr. Mashuq 9831183595
3. Mr. Murtaza 8961125480

Best Regards
Vasu
harmonieaudio.com

Thanks Shuv, is it because the records are not in good condition? Or because of exhorbitant prices?

@myriad, thank you very much. I have been to Mashooq. Want to try someone else. His prices are really insane.

Celester340, you are absolutely correct on both counts. Those guys quote silly prices. Quality is also suspect.

Wellington is a better option.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back