Reel to reel taperecorder

DVSAMANT

Wanted reel to reel taperecorder in good working condition. Anybody wants to sell pl let know. Also require rec/play head for philips reel to reel taperecorder model n4305

Very difficult to get Open Reel Recorders in good condtion , have one Revox
A77 in good working condition but have no plan of selling it. You can try ebay for Tascam or Fostex open reels.

If you have present collection please make sure whether they will play in pro machines as they have a tendency to playback full track stereo only for better quality (One way playback) opposed to home models which are 2 way - 4 trackers.(like cassettes)

Hi, My in-laws have an Akai (1984) reel-to-reel tape recorder they are looking at selling. I used the system 3 days ago and it was working fine. Let me know if you are interested and I could get you the details.

They are also looking at selling the rest of the equipment digital tuner, 20 band EQ, cassette deck, amp (AKAI AM-77), turntable and speakers. Would you be interested in getting the whole kit?

Regards,

G

Hi, My in-laws have an Akai (1984) reel-to-reel tape recorder they are looking at selling. I used the system 3 days ago and it was working fine. Let me know if you are interested and I could get you the details.

They are also looking at selling the rest of the equipment digital tuner, 20 band EQ, cassette deck, amp (AKAI AM-77), turntable and speakers. Would you be interested in getting the whole kit?

Regards,

G

Could you tell me a little bit about the turntable and the speakers please?

Hi,

Could anyone let me know where to buy 10.5" x 1/4" empty( or with tape) metal spools in Mumbai. I have only the 7" x 1/4 ".

My units are Technics RS 1700 ( max 10.5 ") and Technics RS-741US ( 7" only )

Many Thanks

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back