• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Rega Speakers !!

Wharfedale EVO4.1 Bookshelf Speakers

vinod_david

Hi:

Who deals with them in India, and where can I listen to Rega R3 and their price in India ? thanx.

dinyaar

Well I have been hearing for a couple of months that the entire Rega range (cdps,TT,amps,speakers)was in the process of arriving in Bombay but when i checked up last week there was no progress and the shipment had yet not arrived.
I guess at the moment you cant get the Rega line in India!

TLR

Banned
Well I have been hearing for a couple of months that the entire Rega range (cdps,TT,amps,speakers)was in the process of arriving in Bombay but when i checked up last week there was no progress and the shipment had yet not arrived.
I guess at the moment you cant get the Rega line in India!

Rega somehow follows the same sound philosophy like Spendor but is not as good as Spendor. So as an alternative one should audition Spendor speakers also. Cadence in Pune is the distributor and can be contacted for enquiry of the nearest dealer.

Regards,
Jochen / Bangalore