Registered dealer feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moh

have a look:

1. agonizing and nerve racking experience with lynx-india - Market Feedback | TechEnclave

2. Amarbir feedback thread - unrelated posts moved here - Market Feedback | TechEnclave

3 . Major Problem With lynx-india - Market Feedback | TechEnclave

4.NEVER Shop from Lynx-India site! | Webmaster Blog

5.Erodov Forums - View Profile: Amarbir

6.Lynx India: Second Experience

i have not joined this forum for this
i was searching for that man antics in google and found this link that he has registered here now as a dealer

he was already banned from another forum Erodov.com

and now also from www.techenclave.ocm

and now he has come here for doing business

wanted to tell people wat he is all about

buying from him or not buying is totally one's personal choice,
go ahead deal with him then give ur own experiences just wanted to share his antics all over

i m not saying anything , people are saying about him , his records speaks volumes for itself
not so many people can go wrong..

moreover if people think that i came here just to post this and not to be active part of this community , it doesnt matter IMO as long as i can open other people;s eyes to the matter,

and wat is he doing here , just to promote his website and post deals and get business thats it , he will seldom post in non- dealers section

I REPEAT AGAIN , I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM , JUST WANTED TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF HIM WITH A SIDE NOTE THAT "DEAL WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION "
HE MAYT BE GOOD , HE MAY BE VERY GOOD BUT HE CAN BE WORSE AS WELL

IF THE MODS THINK THAT THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR A NEWBIE LIKE ME TO POST HERE THEY CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD

I AM A NEWBIE HERE BUT NOT TO AMARBIR'S HORROR STORIES AND HIS WAYS OF DEALING...

Last edited:
he obviously does not have much more to contribute and has served the purpose of his registration on HFV.

But, the threads marked out are an eye-opener on the working style of the first dealer on HFV. His apparent attitude, arrogance and total disdain of the forum rules make me vary. I for one was thinking of ordering some stuff but not from LYNX anymore. Thats for sure.

Do you have something other than this to contribute to the forum?

Real or not, may or may not be with vested interests; I did find this post useful. At least, potential buyers can make an informed decision.

Op might have joined here just for this, but whatever stated seems to be the experience in general. Many of our members have posted similar feedback here and I had come across these threads on TE earlier itself. I had thought very highly of lynx india for bringing a plethora of much needed products to the Indian customer and still do, but now I am wary of ordering from them.

i have not joined this forum for this
i was searching for that man antics in google and found this link that he has registred here now as a dealer

he was already banned from another forum Erodov.com

and now also from www.techenclave.ocm

and now he has come here for doing business

wanted to tell people wat he is all about

buying from him or not buying is totally one's personal choice,
go ahead deal with him then give ur own experences just wanted to share his antics all over

he has his own unique style of work ,
he will eventually ask u to come and register at his own website LYNX which he calls as india's best

diverting people from other forums to his own website and his own forum ,

he is not a cheat but he is a very arrogant dealer with loads of attitude

dealing with him is ur own choice

some have good experience dealing with him and many have burned their fingers dealing with him , never to deal with him

I have no beef with the content of the thread - I partially believe it and know this is a niggle that his customers have - the government style of working does not help anyone, and coupled with the poor inventory support is a real headache for most. I have faced it personally, but had the patience and dare I say it, maturity, to work through the issues and ensure things reached a satisfactory ending. At the time, the stress was much less, and the store was smaller. Things may have changed since then and yes, he's not the most helpful guy on the planet and may be biting off more than he can chew, which I guess is the root issue for all the unhappy customers.

This is becoming another Mowry though. Registration has been done with the express intention of putting up these threads which relate to a personal experience. That is my problem. and the quality of experience is very variable. You will see some hints of the problem in srramaujam's thread as well, where he bought a pair of IEMs, I think.

I don't think negative feedback is unwelcome, but at the same time it needs to be balanced out with the defence that the dealer puts up. The thread relates to a purchase not on this forum, but another one. The member giving the feedback has posted this here for the express purpose of generating negative publicity, and will not hang around to become a useful member of the community (I sincerely hope I'm wrong about this). In this case, Amarbir has to put up a defense on this community, on an issue that is not related to this community.

That is my problem with the thread.

this is not about negative publicity but to make the general people awre of it if they are not , i m still saying deal with him at ur own discretion , its ur choice i m not stopping anyone from dealing with him

just a general eye opener ,

and its not just me that have had problems with him many on the other forums have had , as u can see in those threads

and lastly : the pillars of such a forum are the members and not the dealers, if the users are not happy then GOD help us

i am a member here , a tech enthusiast and a gadget freak ,

he is just a dealer and will talk only about his deals and deals and the threads he creates here and nothing other than that to be of any use to this community
he is here to do business mates for his own profit

i m not here for such things

so wat my first post was about him, if i had been a reputed member here nobody wud have questioned about the authenticity and the intention of my creating this thread ,

i have been on forums like this for 2-3 years now

Last edited:
Moh, thats 4 consecutive posts. I suggest you edit and combine them into one.

The matter you have posted here is relevant, no doubt. I hope Amarbir is able to resolve these issues.

I agree with most of what you say. But consider the following:

"XYZ becomes a dealer on HFV. Does lots of business with members, gets negative feedback, becomes arrogant and is ultimately banned from HFV after causing distress to members. Now, that XYZ is banned from HFV, he goes onto another forum. Now, I feel that a HFV member should register and point out to members of the new forum about XYZ's history. XYZ has to carry the history of his old deeds and cannot be entitled to start afresh on a new forum. Any information about his previous conduct is welcome."

This is what I think about the matter. Moreover the OP has not said anything malicious or against anyone. Just brought an issue to our attention. However, you are right that the OP may not post again on HFV and not be a future asset. The mods need to decide what to do about this.

I have no beef with the content of the thread - I partially believe it and know this is a niggle that his customers have - the government style of working does not help anyone, and coupled with the poor inventory support is a real headache for most. I have faced it personally, but had the patience and dare I say it, maturity, to work through the issues and ensure things reached a satisfactory ending. At the time, the stress was much less, and the store was smaller. Things may have changed since then and yes, he's not the most helpful guy on the planet and may be biting off more than he can chew, which I guess is the root issue for all the unhappy customers.

This is becoming another Mowry though. Registration has been done with the express intention of putting up these threads which relate to a personal experience. That is my problem. and the quality of experience is very variable. You will see some hints of the problem in srramaujam's thread as well, where he bought a pair of IEMs, I think.

I don't think negative feedback is unwelcome, but at the same time it needs to be balanced out with the defence that the dealer puts up. The thread relates to a purchase not on this forum, but another one. The member giving the feedback has posted this here for the express purpose of generating negative publicity, and will not hang around to become a useful member of the community (I sincerely hope I'm wrong about this). In this case, Amarbir has to put up a defense on this community, on an issue that is not related to this community.

That is my problem with the thread.

^ well yes its totally upto the mods to decide if they want to keep this thread alive or just ignore it and trash the thread altogether

i have no issues with him at all and if people think that i m doing this for any personal gain - its not correct , as u can see in those threads its not just one person many have complaints against his style of work

i m not gaining anything out of this but i want that people here dont lose anything

i was just trying to help u people here...

and why u people are saying that i may not be an aset to the community

i have already pointed out such an important thing , isnt this be considered as an asset to the community itself informing the general public

and as raghav said i have nothing malicious against him at all

Last edited:
Its never good to bash anyone in public (individual or dealer) unless there are specific issues you have encountered. Even under these circumstances, you need to ensure everyone is provided a fair chance to explain their side of the story.

I am not taking anyones sides but lets be fair in our dealings.

@Admin - you may want to close this thread.

i really dont see why you're asking admin has to close the thread marsilians. just cos moh is posting the first time? even if its his last time its feedback that makes one think. my antennae are up regarding lynx cos of negative feedback one other member said in the last month or so itself and this just re-enforces that feeling.

if its fair dealings you want lets wait to see what amarbir has to say correct? in the absence of comment from him i'd take that as an admission of guilt cos a person not guilty would certainly have something to say! :)

even if moh makes just this one thread its a useful thread. i certainly havent seen amarbir making any useful posts on topics other than his business! and what moh has posted seems to be a recurring theme, lynx just might have to change its name to jynx :D

the whole point of the dealer feedback section is to provide feedback on dealers so people can take more informed decisions.

thanks moh.

edit: if one is familiar with ebay and the rating system one will occasionally see a 99.something rated dealer with one bad rating and below the customer's comments you'll see the seller's comments too and quite often from both the comments its clear the seller has a valid counter point and the issue could have been solved favourably to both parties so i certainly am waiting for amarbir's comments!

Last edited:
Hi,
you just said "Have a look" in your first post,
If you had posted what you said in post #7 it would have saved lots of self explaining.
Thanks anyway

^ ok
first post updated

I REPEAT AGAIN , I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM , JUST WANTED TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF HIM WITH A SIDE NOTE THAT "DEAL WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION "
HE MAYT BE GOOD , HE MAY BE VERY GOOD BUT HE CAN BE WORSE AS WELL

IF THE MODS THINK THAT THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR A NEWBIE LIKE ME TO POST HERE THEY CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD

I AM A NEWBIE HERE BUT NOT TO AMARBIR'S HORROR STORIES AND HIS WAYS OF DEALING...

Last edited:
I think what Moh has posted is perfectly vaild and he should be appreciated rather than judged.

If you care to read his links which are valid,you will find he was once the agonized customer and his views and opinions are only there to help members from getting cheated from Lynx.

The problem with Amarbir is till the point you dont transfer money he is all ears and courteous.But as soon as the money is transferred he will take a stand and avoid you ,even accuse you that he doesnt work under pressure and so on. Sometimes it may take months for product to actually reach you only on the pretext that the product is out of stock. This from personal experience with a friend.

Maybe we have patience but then in-between waiting time we have to bear with extreme highhandedness and arrogance. :mad:

When you are placing order he will not clarify and most of the time assure you that product is in stock.:indifferent14:

However i never wanted to bring this topic about this dealer here.But then since the thread was made it reminded me of all the friends who have gone through this ordeal. :mad:

Remember the forum is for us Audio enthusiastic and members who share passion for Music and movies.This forum can never be a place for some stupid crook to make his profit which putting the whole community at stake.
Whoever you are Moh thanks for the insight.

Last edited:
Its not about villian-izing somebody, we have a right to be informed.

I was never going to buy from him anyways because of poor follow up to my queries and the fact that something did not ring well about his personal intro.

Thanks for posting Moh.

Regards

PS: The Erodov feedback for this dealer

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: 36
97.4%
Members who left positive: 37
Members who left negative: 1
Total positive feedback: 37

The maths doesn't add up but thats how it is on the forum

HTH

most of his positive feedbacks have been coz of bulk orders from many members; like he started a order for sound magic pl11 , many people bought from him and rated him

he is very careful about the bulk orders as he cant afford that to go wrong coz he will receive so may negative feedbacks

but suppose u are an individual buyer , buying something individually other than the group order then its a different story altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back