REL 212/SX launched

DB1989

Just came across these. I believe they were launched very recently. Pure audio jewellery :eek:! I’ve seldom seen even tower speakers look this good at a similar price point. What really struck me is that as the vertical space above a subwoofer usually goes to naught, its more aesthetically pleasing (at least in my books) to build upon it, especially something that is this visually striking. I understand that this is not a new idea but i just wish there was more implementation on this front and that sub manufacturers also made an endeavour to design them in a manner that was more visually appealing than the current crop we have around.

One such quandry that i faced recently while going for a new sub was when I’d auditioned the SVS PB12 plus which was a behemoth of a subwoofer. It bowled me over with its sheer impact but there was no possible way i could’ve accommodated it in my living room as it had a massive footprint. Certainly helps on the WAF front im sure.

Last edited:
:p
Just came across these. I believe they were launched very recently. Pure audio jewellery :eek:! I’ve seldom seen even tower speakers look this good at a similar price point. What really struck me is that as the vertical space above a subwoofer usually goes to naught, its more aesthetically pleasing (at least in my books) to build upon it, especially something that is this visually striking. I understand that this is not a new idea but i just wish there was more implementation on this front and that sub manufacturers also made an endeavour to design them in a manner that was more visually appealing than the current crop we have around.

One such quandry that i faced recently while going for a new sub was when I’d auditioned the SVS PB12 plus which was a behemoth of a subwoofer. It bowled me over with its sheer impact but there was no possible way i could’ve accommodated it in my living room as it had a massive footprint. Certainly helps on the WAF front im sure.

Get them and put up the existing REL for sale:p

Back