Reliance BIG TV Has added 12 +1 [Star Plus HD] channels

Jigneshg

Today BIG TV has added 12 channels and 1 HD channel .these r the channels apart from HD

462 - Day & Night News
558 - Nat Geo Wild
559 - Nat Geo Adventure
708 - Nat Geo Music
817 - Polimer
828 - Channel UFX
854 - Studio N (The channel is available from April, but under test name)
856 - HMTV
857 - Mahaa News (under testing for some time at 955)
907 - Saam TV
956 - Chardikla TIME TV
968 - Nepal 1

Nat Geo Wild & Nat Geo Adv- Add On Only - Rs 28
Nat Geo Music- Add On Only- Rs 17
Nepal One,Day & Night News- Base pack!

Does anyone have any views on the BigTV HD + DVR box? Should I go in for that or should I wait for Airtel to launch theirs? No one else apart from BigTV has HD + DVR.

What I find irritating about Big TV is their logo that always appears on the screen. Does that happen only in the showroom or at home too?

Does anyone have any views on the BigTV HD + DVR box? Should I go in for that or should I wait for Airtel to launch theirs? No one else apart from BigTV has HD + DVR.

What I find irritating about Big TV is their logo that always appears on the screen. Does that happen only in the showroom or at home too?

Tata Sky Plus HD will come soon and so will Airtel launch HD DVR. So wait for couple of months. Ive read across many forums, reviews for BIG TV DVR are not good.

The BIG UGLY LOGO is the main problem.

is the Star Plus channel in 4:3 or 16:9? Does it have the same content as the SD channel simultaneously?

What I found interesting about NatGeo HD when I watched it on the Big TV display at Reliance World is that they had both NatGeo SD & NatGeo HD playing simultaneously and both had different content.

What I found interesting about NatGeo HD when I watched it on the Big TV display at Reliance World is that they had both NatGeo SD & NatGeo HD playing simultaneously and both had different content.

That's the case with other DTH operators as well. Indeed that's why NatGeo is real HD :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back