Reliance Digital

dear PGY, Really I feel the mental pain of yours. When we even feel restless for a online order's expected delivery date was over but not delivered,irrespective of its value, I could imagine the mental torture when we paid from our hard earned and took delivery but could not use the product for so many days with so many follow ups and getting ignored continuously.

My one more suggestion is to shoot mails to all of their TOP management regarding this . Address can be taken thru web.

With reagard to installation, it is always better to do it yourself after going thru the manual.And I'm sure, you would have enjoyed the installation process when you DIY. For fixing the rear speaker, u can use a local carpenter, if you need it to fix in a wall.
Thanks Pakecc,

Whatever you have said is right, the worst thing is when you buy something which attracts more of your interest and when it doesnt work as expected, we will go crazy :D..

Regarding the installation, it took a couple of hours, i did on my own and as everyone said, whatever the installation they do after that we have to do some modifications, so i thought i will install it and if i have any questions i will check it out here :).

What else we need all the FM's are really helpful and having an same point of interest, they can help us more than the technicians.

The Reliance digital Resq plan is a sham and a joke. Nobody takes that seriously. If you ask for service, they are kinda enthusiastic until you mention you have resq - then the very rel digital people start acting as if they developed amnesia. They start to ignore you and want to escape. So do not buy the resq plan - it is a joke.
As for home theaters, nobody there has a clue. What i find unfathomable is that these guys speak semi decent english and they can go and do some research on the internet or read the product manuals - they do neither. I'm sure Reliance doesn't invest in training them at all because most often they are underpaid and they'll scoot as soon as they find another opportunity.
But one thing you must appreciate is that Reliance digital prices esp for home theaters are good. They sell genuine stuff and have good finanace/emi options if you want to choose that route. The billing, transaction etc is very transparent without any shady dealings. If only they could be more customer centric in their approach - trusting the customer, giving the benefit of doubt to the customer, showing the "you are not happy? no problem, we'll take it back - we want you to be happy" attitude, they could do so much better. The prob is that these guys copy the western style retail format but conveniently ignore their extreme customer focus.

Pretty much true.
But still i see lots people getting it, they might have not faced this issue so far :p

Yes I agree that the RD resq plan is not great than the actual product warranty. I keep getting calls for performing the service which I stoutly deny as I know what they are aware of :p.
I had a great interaction with the Cunningham Road, Bangalore showroom for my TV purchase couple of years back. It was 31st of December and I negotiated the deal for my 42" TV for which there was an offer of free HT, I said I do not require as I have much much better HT setup at home. These guys for the sake of finishing the deal agreed to take back the HT and I insisted that the price should be billed accordingly. The sales manager went to the extent of swiping his CC for the HT part and I got the delivery of the TV next day and within a weeks time the HT. I informed him and one of his boys collected the HT from me for which he paid as an exchange.

This kind of attitude from Reliance is nothing new. They are least customer friendly. Even in their mobile phone customer service center, the customer relation person is sitting on a high chair while you as a client is standing in front of them!!! Most of them are not aware about the product that they are selling. No proper training is given to them and I pity the employees. They are totally rotten. I have no respect for a company which does not respect its customers.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back