reliance intrenet usb wireless connection /////

By reliance usb wireless i presume you mean netconnect. No you cannot use it with your ps3 as you need a driver for this on windows. Either ways even if you could use it the speed would be crap and not worth it for gaming.

Hi Manu,
PS3 has inbuilt wirelss receiver. So you need to have wireless broadband at home for PS3 to receive that signal. To get wireless broadband either you can turn your wired broadband by purchasing a separate wireless router and configure your own wirelss home network or ask your internet provider to provide a wireless router.I connect my xbox 360 using a ethernet cable to the router. I guess PS3 should also have that option but you need a normal router for that if you wish to simultaniously use your pc and ps3. If you just want to use your ps3 then no router is needed just connect ps3 to the adsl modem using an ethernet cable.
Thanks.

Last edited:
General
Console dimensions (approx.) (W/H/D) 325 x 98 x 274 mm Console mass (approx.) 4.4 kg CPU Cell Broadband Engine GPU RSX Sound Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Digital 5.1ch / DTS 5.1ch / LPCM 7.1ch / AAC / etc Memory 256MB XDR Main RAM / 256MB GDDR3 VRAM Wireless Controller (Bluetooth) YES BD/DVD/CD Driver (Read Only) BD 2x (BD-ROM) / DVD 8x (DVD-ROM) / CD 24x (CD-ROM) PlayStation2 Compatibility No HDD
2.5 Serial ATA 80GB Inputs / Outputs
USB 2.0 YES ( x 2 ) Memory Stick / SD / Compact Flash No / No / No Communication
Ethernet YES ( x 1 / 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T ) IEEE 802.11b/g YES Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR) YES AV Ouput
Screen Size 480i / 480p / 576i / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p HDMI Ouput YES ( x 1 / HDMI Compatible with
Well specification says it has ethernet port then why wired internet is not possible??

right now i have connect intrenet connection

so i can use it with that right

and how to use wireless connection and what is the price of wireless router

please clarify the whole procedure

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back