Repair shops in bangalore ?

irid

I recently came in possession of a Harman/Kardon A/V Receiver (AVR4000). The model is a bit old (7-8 years) and has been sitting in storage for about 3-4 of that.

The unit powers up and and everything seems fine but all the outputs are fizzled. Nothing from speakers outs, and nothing on video output. I managed to get sound on the line outs but I figure thats probably wired up directly to the line ins.

Anyways, its quite heavy (20kgs+), so I would appreciate it if someone could point me to a place in bangalore where they can take a look at it to see if its fixable.

I recently came in possession of a Harman/Kardon A/V Receiver (AVR4000). The model is a bit old (7-8 years) and has been sitting in storage for about 3-4 of that.

The unit powers up and and everything seems fine but all the outputs are fizzled. Nothing from speakers outs, and nothing on video output. I managed to get sound on the line outs but I figure thats probably wired up directly to the line ins.

Anyways, its quite heavy (20kgs+), so I would appreciate it if someone could point me to a place in bangalore where they can take a look at it to see if its fixable.

Buddy

Anyways, please let me know, which location you are put up.

For reference,

Kiron Electronics
Mr. Kamath
#436, 8th Main Road,
4th Cross
Hanumanth Nagar
Bangalore

NPS Electronics
Mr. Nagaraj
House of Lords
St. Marks Road
Bangalore

these are the people who in my knowledge are good at service level of AV products, including the recievers, and will not bombard on your pocket.

If you will go to the JBL service center they will charge you a unneccesary amount///

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back