Repairs / Restoration in Delhi

ashkapur

Hi everyone,

I have a CA-1010 that is in need of de-oxidisation and a thourough clean along with recapping. Is there anyone in Delhi NCR who is recommended? Specially one who has dealt with high end vintage amps

Mr Jha is into repairs only. He does not do recapping or restorations as he does not have access to quality capacitors or other parts.

I would advise you to make a list of parts needed and order from mouser or there are restore kits for your model available on ebay. Order those and then approach Mr Jha. I have no idea about the quality of caps in the kit available on ebay.

To get the best out of the amp, its better to make a list ans get good parts.

Mr Jha is into repairs only. He does not do recapping or restorations as he does not have access to quality capacitors or other parts.

I would advise you to make a list of parts needed and order from mouser or there are restore kits for your model available on ebay. Order those and then approach Mr Jha. I have no idea about the quality of caps in the kit available on ebay.

To get the best out of the amp, its better to make a list ans get good parts.
Thanks!

I was actually planning on sourcing all the restoration parts myself and then giving it to a competent person to do the actual job. Thankfully, all the parts are available pretty easily given that this is one of the more popular vintage Yamaha models.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back