Replacement remote from Remotes-World.com

PCA

Has any FM bought replacement remotes from this Chinese website, remotes-world.com?

Alternatively, is there any Indian website / shop from where I can order a replacement remote for a NAD C320BEE amp?

Thanks!

Cheap larning remotes are available on Amazon, Flipkart, AliExpress, if you can get some other C320BEE remote then you can map the learning remote to the amp remote.

I did with my C31BEE, but I had the original available.

alternatively get one of the xiaomi/redmi economical phones - most of them have IR blaster + builtin app.

Cheap larning remotes are available on Amazon, Flipkart, AliExpress, if you can get some other C320BEE remote then you can map the learning remote to the amp remote.

I did with my C31BEE, but I had the original available.

I have the original with me, but it stopped working. Don't know anyone nearby who has a functional one. Thanks for the suggestion.

I have the remote of my player working from shure app of my smartphone. I also have a universal remote. Is it possible to learn the commands from the IR app of the phone. I tried, but doesn't seem to work.

The device should also have IR receiver to work in learning mode. so, this may not be possible on all devices.
but do check for apps provided by the A/V manufacturer themselves.
from D+M group (denon/Marantz) - support for most recent products only.

So I managed to map all the amp functionalities from a functioning NAD C320BEE remote (SR-4) to an inexpensive one-key learning remote, IHandy Mini86ES, pruchased from the local electronics market. It set me back by only Rs. 200. The instruction manual is a bit vague and you need a fair bit of patience to do the mapping. Howver, the remote is working well as of now :)

Thanka @adityavj and @sbg for your suggestions!

Has any FM bought replacement remotes from this Chinese website, remotes-world.com?

Alternatively, is there any Indian website / shop from where I can order a replacement remote for a NAD C320BEE amp?

Thanks!
Hi PCA,

As others here have suggested, if your phone can be used as a remote & you could save money on it.
Alternatively, you can search for a used Logitech Harmony 650 remote which most probably supports your NAD. You can check in the link below for compatability before buying one. The prices have ridiculously shot up for a new one or is generally out of stock. It's a very good one & I have used it before. Its a bit battery hungry but I was using rechargeable sony batteries with it. Eneloop rechargeable batteries are also good.

This is the lowest & the most reasonable price for a new remote.

Sorry just noticed, you purchased one for Rs. 200/-. That's the best deal you could get. You can ignore the above text in my post.

Last edited:
Hi PCA,

As others here have suggested, if your phone can be used as a remote & you could save money on it.
Alternatively, you can search for a used Logitech Harmony 650 remote which most probably supports your NAD. You can check in the link below for compatability before buying one. The prices have ridiculously shot up for a new one or is generally out of stock. It's a very good one & I have used it before. Its a bit battery hungry but I was using rechargeable sony batteries with it. Eneloop rechargeable batteries are also good.

This is the lowest & the most reasonable price for a new remote.

Sorry just noticed, you purchased one for Rs. 200/-. That's the best deal you could get. You can ignore the above text in my post.

Thanks for taking the effort! My research too had pointed towards Logitech Harmony 650 and as per their website all the Logitech universal remote devices are compatible with NAD C320BEE. But availability and pricing seems to be an issue.

Thanks!
Yeah, paid them $32 usd for a cheap **AND BROKEN** remote! They will not reply to my emails so they got me, money gone. Just a word to the wise, save your money and buy a good quality universal remote like the Harmony brand. I tried to cheap out and lost. Remote-World = BAD!!!!

I never replace any remote. For damaged button you get "carbon dot" stickers which you need to stick on the keys and everything works normal. These stickers are available for just 10/- rupees for around 50 dots of various sizes.

I never replace any remote. For damaged button you get "carbon dot" stickers which you need to stick on the keys and everything works normal. These stickers are available for just 10/- rupees for around 50 dots of various sizes.
Interesting. Can you share an image of how you have used these stickers? Also, where have you bought them from? Thanks

Interesting. Can you share an image of how you have used these stickers? Also, where have you bought them from? Thanks
The stickers are like Bindi. You remove the paper underneath and stick on the button on the keypad. The carbon will face the PCB. Clean the PCB with ethyl alcohol to remove any resuidal carbon. This stickers are available in electronics shops at Thane.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back