• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santy

Hello FMs

Please refer to this thread
Review of the Month contest

We do not have too many reviews in Nov'14.
Being the first time we have gone back beyond a month and picked up a few more.

1. ATOLL ELECTRONIQUE - IN80SE ( Integrated Amplifier) by SEANDSILVA

2. LG 47LA6910 (LED TV) by Narasimhan_M

3. KINIVO BTH240 (Bluetooth headset) by madbullram

4. Various cables (DIY ICs) by jls001

Please cast your vote for the best review according to you after reading all the above shortlisted reviews. Though they were not written with these things in mind, please look for all aspects of a good review like introduction, pictures, specifications, contents played, description of sound / picture quality, pros and cons, comparison, conclusion, etc. We will close the poll on 15th Dec 2014. This will be a secret ballot (others can't see your vote).

The winner will get the ROTM badge on their thread as well as a gift from Hifivision!

15019785479_54a47a6d0f_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Santy,

I had written a review of Audyssey DSX & DTS Neo: X Surround mode in 9.0 mode HT set-up... Could you please advise why it wasn't picked here? Did i miss anything in my review ?

Hi Santy,

I had written a review of Audyssey DSX & DTS Neo: X Surround mode in 9.0 mode HT set-up... Could you please advise why it wasn't picked here? Did i miss anything in my review ?

Hi elangoas
It was indeed a good review. But in order to qualify for ROTM the review has to be that of a product not a feature or dealer or brand or technology etc. Sorry about that. Hope you understand. Also not all reviews will feature here but only those shortlisted by Mods. Ofcourse this time there were too few to shortlist. Hope we see more quality reviews in the months to come.

Hi elangoas
It was indeed a good review. But in order to qualify for ROTM the review has to be that of a product not a feature or dealer or brand or technology etc. Sorry about that. Hope you understand. Also not all reviews will feature here but only those shortlisted by Mods. Ofcourse this time there were too few to shortlist. Hope we see more quality reviews in the months to come.

Thanks for the compliment and enlightenment. Juz wanted to know the discretion behind picking the above review... I get your point... Respect the Jury's decision....

On a lighter note/suggestion, Audyssey DSX and DTS Neo X are products of competing companies which feature in an AVR.....if my understanding is correct, only a physical product is being considered for review..Please correct me if i am wrong...

Hi Santy,

Your original review thread did not allow me to post as the mods may have disabled it. I specifically wanted to ask you just one thing. In the list of sources you mentioned, almost all the sources were having 5.1 streams. Did you actually use these 5.1 audio output which was then processed to be split into 7.0 and 9.0 by the AVR? Did you try and source having 7.1 or 9.1 audio stream?

EDIT - Just realized that this may be OT here. Santy, feel free to remove this if you deem this as completely OT

Your original review thread did not allow me to post as the mods may have disabled it.

It was proposed but I thought it was not implemented. Can you try again (to reply in the other review thread) and confirm.

Couple of days remaining for the poll to close.
Looking for more votes on this contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back