Right now I am listening to ...

Listened to some Parisian accordion jazz last night. You find this sort of music all over Paris, including on the streets

Moanin' - Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers

R-4345204-1404548537-2576.jpeg.jpg

5105VMHZwML.jpg

Oh God ....what a beautiful song. Angelic voices. This track just teleports us to some unknown but blissful place.
I so love Demis Roussos - Forever & ever track. A Great Singer.

... not a blues fan. but I like this very much. Hope you all like it. Probably a classic in its genre.
Regards.

Went for the Byran Adams concert last night in Hyderabad. He really rocked it! Amazing energy and really got the crowd going

nz932uu4zmta6djqx6o2.jpg

Listening to Asha & Kishore Duet.
I have a strong feeling this is based on some North East Folk Song. If any kind soul can tell, It would be highly appreciated.
Regards

All you Rod Stewart fans in the forum, if you have not listened to this one, please do. You are in for a treat.

Had my place for myself for the night, contemplating if I should watch a movie or listen to music. Music won. 60 ml of the best orange juice in the house and I was all set.

Rod Stewart, One Night Only - Royal Albert Hall.

Well into the second orange juice, I did not feel like Rod was singing in my living room. Rather, I felt transported to the front seat of Royal Albert Hall immersed in Nostalgia. Hot Legs !!! Do some guys have all the fun !!!! All right, I don't want to talk about it, just go ahead and listen :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back