Right now I am listening to ...

Bob Dylan - The Bootleg Series Volumes 1 - 3

R-9877506-1490111169-4217.jpeg.jpg

5 LP's of demo's and live performances that should have been on an album, not bootleg series! Give this a listen, you wont be disappointed.

Who would have guessed that George Harrison of all the Beatels would have the biggest selling post Beatles album...

This album also elevated George to the same league as Paul and John in songwriting and musicmanship. the sheer content of this album could have bene split in 2 and no one would complain...

If the Beatels had continued, we would have been hearing more George's and music influenced by than just John and Paul.

George Harrison - All Things Must Pass

R-9882471-1488659686-3712.jpeg.jpg

Well, uhm. Fan of K-pop here...listening to BlackPink's 'Kill this Love''. Although I also love classical music at times, I can't help falling in love to K-Pop's music, the beat is quite revolutionary. Now wonder more and more people get hooked.

discovered this tune only a few months back. loving more of Art Peppers"s music by the day. easy listening. I hear "Patricia" was for his daughter and the strains in the relationship are audible in how
been listening to this tune for a few months now. I hear he made it for his daughter. the strains in the relationship are audible towards the ending part of the song. good to know someone else is moved by this one too.:)

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back