Right now I am listening to ...

Laya Project’s musicians are the people of coastal and surrounding communities in the 2004 tsunami-affected regions of Sri Lanka, Thailand, Indonesia, Maldives, Myanmar and India.

The production is based on regional folk music traditions, recorded and brought back to the studio to create a composition that mixes and arranges the original recordings, and embarks on a visual and musical journey crossing borders, while preserving the people’s music. Some of these performances are rare and are documented for the first time in this production. Dedicated to survivors of the 12/26/04 tsunami.

Should be on bandcamp for those interested

images (13).jpeg

selena_gomez-rare_s.jpg

TIDAL: https://tidal.com/browse/album/136606257

Spotify:

Perhaps the best Indian rock album ever? Well, it may tie with the group‘s first ‘Rock ‘n’ Roll Renegade’ for that position.

Great writing, great singing, great instruments. And it all comes together well.

Highlights: ‘Trapped’, ‘Sleep’, ’Pretty Child’

A103E6F9-E4BF-4676-8233-4F6664E69295.jpeg

Those who want to rediscover this pioneering Indian rock band can read: https://www.induscreed.net/img/photos/rollingstoneindia-feb2012.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what’s the views (or likes) to posts ratio of this thread. I won‘t be surprised if it’s the least of all threads. It seems we are all just posting, not many of us reading what others post. :D

Wonder what’s the views (or likes) to posts ratio of this thread. I won‘t be surprised if it’s the least of all threads. It seems we are all just posting, not many of us reading what others post. :D
I for one have this thread, the vinyl spinning and the all that jazz threads on my watch list. So definitely I'm reading all that gets posted on the three :D

Sachin, I agree it would be nice if folks engaged more on each others choices of music posted on this thread. But its nice that people are posting.

Last edited:
Its Motown night!

I cant get over this album..specially on vinyl. It sounds just like a 70's soul disco-ish record should sounds like.

Thelma Houston - Any Way You Like It

R-2824542-1550433764-3776.jpeg.jpg

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back