Right now I am listening to ...

Apple loseless is so good if you have the right piece of hardware. Repurposed my old 2012 mac mini to be able to install big sur and hence the latest music app. And now I'm able to get high quality music of the 50s, 60s and 70s Hindi songs.

1644691064497.png

After a lifetime spent holding microphones to the world’s most remote wildlife, audio naturalist Martyn Stewart is sharing what he’s gathered. Though snippets have appeared in hundreds of movies, documentaries and podcasts, Stewart has now made about 200 recordings publicly available after receiving a diagnosis of terminal bone cancer. Anyone can click through “Martyn Stewart’s Listening Planet” and find themselves by a Brazilian stream at dawn or the Daintree Rainforest at dusk. Listen to a selection of these audio gems, which include the chirps of a strawberry poison arrow frog and the snuffles of the now-extinct Northern white rhino

Recently acquired one of my holy grails on vinyl. Revolutionary Pekinese Opera 1.28 by Ground Zero. Only 300 copies have ever been pressed and I finally managed to get one. This is one of the most revered sound collage recordings and as a sound designer by profession, I find it incredibly inspirational.

5qlmhy7mewm81.jpg

Fkj - Ylang Ylang session

Especially love the first and second songs - 10 Years After and Ylang Ylang

Guys if you have not seen netflix 'Arcane' I urge you to start it now, based on the popular League of Legends game. Tons of good tracks to be found.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back