Right now I am listening to ...

New year special sameer bhai ki finest creation ultimate 18 tracks with sameer bahi commentary

Attachments

• 20230101_170453.jpg
    20230101_170453.jpg
    674.7 KB · Views: 24
Many many happy returns of the day🎂🎂🎂🎂 A'R'Rahman' ' # today listening 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Attachments

• 20230106_110440.jpg
    20230106_110440.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 10
My all time favourite album... I am a huge huge fan of Jobim and Sinatra and this was them at their finest with Don Costa conducting the orchestra...
True True Panditji !
I have a dvd of their television program…..some clips of the same on youtube as well. Gives you the goosebumps ! What a simplistic setting……black background and both of them sitting with their black suits on yellow cane chairs, sinatra lighting up a ciggie, and the rest is history.
I think some of the tracks are picked from that TV program.
Supah Doopah is an understatement !

True True Panditji !
I have a dvd of their television program…..some clips of the same on youtube as well. Gives you the goosebumps ! What a simplistic setting……black background and both of them sitting with their black suits on yellow cane chairs, sinatra lighting up a ciggie, and the rest is history.
I think some of the tracks are picked from that TV program.
Supah Doopah is an understatement !
I too have downloaded the DVD ... It is super cool watching Sinatra lighting up and singing in his usual calm, relaxed way...While I have tons of versions of Jobim's music, the one with Sinatra are my absolute favourites...

I too have downloaded the DVD ... It is super cool watching Sinatra lighting up and singing in his usual calm, relaxed way...While I have tons of versions of Jobim's music, the one with Sinatra are my absolute favourites...
True, no one does Jobim like Sinatra & Jobim !

Miles Davis - 'Round About Midnight

MS01NjgwLmpwZWc.jpeg

Back