RIP technics

Hi,

End Of an Era: Panasonic Kills Off Technics Turntables

The link states that only MK6 is ceasing production of all other units will remain in production. :yahoo:

Regards,

Sachin

That would be a relief to a lot of people including sumeetbagade, anm and lot of other Technics owners!

guys, keep spinnin.... I know stevieboy, mahi, shaizada and I will!

Its a groovier world with vinyl... vinyl is a state of being, not a passing fad.... it has seen itself forge ahead despite tape, cd and mp3!

Many of us wouldn't have our music any other way - ever!

sad day, and it's going to push up the prices of 1200s, just when i was thinking of getting one. Guess i'll save my pennies for a Garrard 301 or 401.

just week back pushd my technics direct drive TT ds212 to an forum member in chennai!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
malvai - the TT is lying disconnected since I have shifted house. But I hope to get it back in duty soon.

That would be a relief to a lot of people including sumeetbagade, anm and lot of other Technics owners!

Its a groovier world with vinyl... vinyl is a state of being, not a passing fad.... it has seen itself forge ahead despite tape, cd and mp3!

Most certainly Malvai!!! most certainly! :) It's gotta charm of its own, every record sounds unique.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back