Roksan kandy K2 feedback.

whatzisnem

Hi guys , any one have the Roksan kandy K2 ? A detailed feedback on the sound ,tonality,partnering speakers etc would be highly appreciated.Additionally ,what would be a fair price for a used K2 in good condition ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
I have used the Roksan Kandy L III , though the spec says 120watts RMS per channel........the L III lost miserably to Cyrus8vs in all aspects. The Kandy LIII was never able to control my Quad22L. Listen to the Roksan before you buy. IMO the reviews reg the Roksan are hyped one.

Vijaykumar.

Thank you,soundofmusic. Am looking for a reasonably priced ( used , i suppose)amplifier for use with my Cadence arita.Need smooth, laid back ,warm sounding amp.What brands, models ,would you suggest ?

Hi , I have never listened to Cadence. I have heard one member from Pune saying Jolida goes well with cadence. I loved the cyrus sound , they are warm and fast with clear details. check them out.

Cadence is best for Cadence. If you can source a Cadence amp, nothing like it. I believe there's a VA1 for sale in Pune. Possibly from the same gent who once owned a Jolida. I can PM you details if interested.

Thank you shahrukh! The VA1 may possibly be beyond my affordability. But send me the details anyway.Who knows what generous soul awaits yonder! :)

Hi , I have never listened to Cadence. I have heard one member from Pune saying Jolida goes well with cadence. I loved the cyrus sound , they are warm and fast with clear details. check them out.

@soundofmusic,jolida,cyrus etc are very difficult to demo in Mangalore. maybe when i'm in mumbai sometime....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back