RPG Skyline diffusers

sidvee

Is anybody selling RPG products in India yet? I am specifically interested in the RPG skylines or for that matter any other ceiling diffuser that can be dropped into a 2'x2' ceiling grid. I am also curious about bass traps (especially the cylindrical ones) and room lenses.
Cheers,
Sid

Hi Audio_engr - sorry to hear that - as you know WAF is an important part of this hobby:lol:. Are you based in India?
Cheers
Sid

Earlier had the Real Traps. No WAF. Since then moved to Acoustic System Resonators. Quite happy. Infact for single drivers works better than Real Traps.

Sorry Sid, wont part with the skylines/abffusors/abflector/modex. Plan to put them up one way or the other.....;)

Audio_engr - at-least let me know where and how you got them as well as how much you paid:)? I will be heading over to states next month but the size is a concern, especially the width. I plan to get 6 - 2'x2' skyline diffusers - and I am quite sure I cant get them in my luggage.
BTW I have 6 GIK 4'x2'x4" panels and a pair of echo busters already located in corners and first reflection points, now I am looking to treat the ceiling.
Cheers
Sid

I am planning to replace 4 - 6 tiles (2'x2') in my suspended ceiling with the skline diffusers. The suspended ceiling height is 8.5' so I am hoping to reap the benefit of my dead front end & live rear end.
cheers
sid

Sure thing audio_engr, once i can figure out how to get them over. They come 2 per box at $200/box so I figure $1000 worth should do the job.
Cheers
Sid

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back