RSS Feeds from HiFiVision.com

Do you want RSS feeds from HFV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vivek.saikia

Hello All,

How about starting a RSS Feed service by HFV?
Mods, will it be a possibility at all? The feeds will help us all in checking the latest updates/posts in our offices very discretely, using the official mailbox RSS reader :licklips:

What say guys?

Cheers!
Vivek

tapatalk is not supported on my nokia e63. So even a mobile version of HFV would be greatly appreciated

I believe RSS readers will make the checking of the posts quite fast and we can quickly browse through the threads without opening the actual page if it doesn't interest you. No doubt, reading RSS feeds from the news website is the most apt use of this technology.

Well I also wanted a facebook connectivity so that I can share my posts on my wall as well, started a thread for the same, but was completely neglected by the Mods ..... anyway I voted yes for RSS feed ...

How about a .jar(java) application so that every mobile user can be benefited and stay updated.

The URLS to access these feeds are:

Code:
XML - www.hifivision.com/external.php?type=xml
RSS - www.hifivision.com/external.php?type=rss
RSS 2.0 - www.hifivision.com/external.php?type=rss2

Thanks a tonne to the mods for taking this forward. Really appreciate it! :yahoo::clapping::clapping:

I have subscribed to the the HFV RSS feed (RSS 2.0) from the Lotus Notes RSS reader, but none posts are showing up in the reader.
Am I missing something here?
<I am able to see the Times of India and other Audiophile blogs without any issues>

Problem is solved after trying to subscribe to the feeds 2-3 times and now the HFV posts feeds are appearing there in my mailbox. Now I can rest assured that the HFV addiction during office hours will not leave any negative impact on my appraisals :lol:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back