Russian Presidents HiFi System

Rajiv

Hi,

Check out the HiFi system at the Russian Presidential palace.

Google Translate

Below is the Russian website.

drugoi: ???? ???

The system(speakers and amplification) looks to be based around Mark Levinsons new brand, Daniel Hertz (Hurts) Audio :lol:

Great to see the 1500 series Technics RTR in the system.The turntable is the Avid Reference SP.

Regards
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

How do you feret out this information! Gives a human perspective to these high-profile leaders, though.

Regards,
Viren

true rajiv,how do u manage :lol:???stunning.new found respect :indifferent14:.cheers

@Rajiv
Can you enlighten us more about the HiFi Systems at other presidential palces.Would be interesting to know what a HiFi system bought with a 'national' budget looks like.:)

rajiv,

wow, a day will come at least in my dream to have a system like that.

cheers

Yes, I too was impressed when I saw his 'hifi' and his passion, last week in another forum. His system cost around 130k GBP, and seems russian bloggers have one common question: whose money?

Anyway, his full sytem is here.

:)

Thats really great info Rajiv !!:clapping:
The CD player seems to be a Naim transport mechanism, but the colour of the LCD is not green and the Pre out (or is it a naim din out ? ) seem to far apart from the usual naims... wonder what it is since I only know of the naim with that transport

then other components seem to be
a bespoke Avid Acutus Reference SP turntable, made in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, and two Swiss-made Daniel Hertz M1 speakers, costing a cool $75,000 a pair, it was estimated

Last edited:
What I am unable to get is there is only 1 blue cable coming out of this (can even see that in the reflection on the rack) ..the other one on the far right is a power cable.
that means he is using a DIN cable ?? if so it has to be another Naim component (Pre) but he is not using that...
this is the back of a Naim CDX2
cdx2_rear_panel.jpg

What I am unable to get is there is only 1 blue cable coming out of this (can even see that in the reflection on the rack) ..the other one on the far right is a power cable.
that means he is using a DIN cable ?? if so it has to be another Naim component (Pre) but he is not using that...
this is the back of a Naim CDX2
cdx2_rear_panel.jpg

I'm sure the CIA will have all the necessary info on its files. An email perhaps... :D

@stevieboy/rajiv
In any case a solid state and not tube....:)

Yeah and look where Russia is compared to the US where tube systems abound. All cos of his system. He probably went russian into it and did not take the time to think :p

It's a solid case for moving the state of affairs to tubes! :D

Singer. Was with Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow on the first album. Later with Sabbath I think. Heard Rainbow's 'Temple of the King'? It's him. :)

Temple of the King is a nice track.But Rainbow and Black Sabbath is at best B grade rock.Would have expected them to listen to Tchaikovsky/Rachmaninov/Shostakovich/Khachaturian/Prokofiev...:)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back