Rythmik group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

argentum246

Hello FMs
Please pm me if u are interested in group buy for sub . Want to get better deal from dealer

Here are the details of ppl interested in group by (so far):

Confirmed
1. argentum246- FV15HP
2. Vijay - L12

People who have shown interest but shall take time to decide:
1. Vinothrajs
2. generalxxxstark's friend
3. sachin.shiva
4. niftianmadhur
5. rksingh1
6. Kumar442244

Current price of L12 - 75900
current price of fv15hp - 164000
Discount: 18% (only if order is min 5 )

Date to finally decide and order is 10th March 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also dealer said if we can get atleast 5 ppl he can give 15% discount. I have 3 with me already new 2-3 more fms to order as group

argentum246,

Could you please share details of the group buy on the forum?

We allowed you to start a group buy and that's fine.
However recruiting forum members and then taking things offline is not.
We would be much more comfortable with all details being shared on here.

IF for some reason things go wrong there would at least some transparency on the matter.

Regards

I also agree that the Group Buy is an activity which is being undertaken for the benefit of the FMs and the coordinator of the Group buy however plays a major role in starting the activity. There should be details regarding the models and pricing also in this thread, further the thread should be having a deadline lets say in terms of nos or duration. Taking this offline is also not in line with the good standards that this forum wishes to achieve. There have been multiple group buys done through this forum and the OP is advised to look at those threads and align this thread with the same. Kudos to Mr. Nikhil for taking this up.

Hello Nikhil
I have mentioned all details above esp 18% on mrp discount. Reason for whatsapp group is so that we can decide on dates and model quantities.As this is any open forum where all details are visible to everyone including multiple vendors for same product.. it might not be good for the competition between vendors as they might as why one guy is lowering so much and cutting into their business. Also I am not sure how to form group here that lets ppl interested in buying share all info safely. However if there is better way to do this .. I am open to suggestions. Mrp of all models are present in avenuesounds website who are authorised dealers and then I have mentioned discounts which I am afraid not all dealers like

Send me a pm with all details and I will edit it in the first post.
More details you can provide the better - will leave it to you to decide what to share.

You could start by listing FMs interested and which product.
This also keeps a track of all the items and will serve as a record should you have any issues later.

Regards

Last edited:
15 days is what dealer said they shall require to deliver the order ... so 3 more days left

I shall close the group by request on Monday and proceed with the people interested

I shall close the thread for group buy by evening. Ppl interested please post here / PM so that we ask dealer as group.
So far only 3 have agreed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back