Rythmik L12 Subwoofer- Opinion

mshifi

Hi All,
Looking for user opinion on Rythmik L12, This is mainly being considered for music only. Planning for a dedicated sub, would appreciate any feedback from users as i am unable to audition in hyderabad. thanks. mshifi

Rythmik subs are fabulous and really good vfm for the price you pay. A friend abroad had an Emerald Physics CS3 with Rythmik L12 for sub bass duties. He was rather satisfied with the entire system.

RELs at the entry level are all overrated. They only get interesting if you are willing to pay *a lot* or are willing to go the preowned route.

Take a look at Crystal Audio's offering: TX-12SUB-BLA.
Staggering performance - I got one, and it totally surprised me. It is not sealed but has a very clean sound - I'm 99% music.
AND its going at a killer price in HTStore currently (Nov17).

Enjoy!

Looking for user opinion on Rythmik L12, This is mainly being considered for music only. Planning for a dedicated sub

Even if you have the best sub, and randomly positioning in the room, may not yield best results..

From your signature, i see you already have two subs in different set-up..

Have you tried using both these subs in one set-up and check how it fares to your expectation?..

Hi Mshifi...

Even iam on the lookout for a sub for purely musical duties. I haven't auditioned anything, but after months of reading on the net, my present choice is the ' Rythmik D-15 SE'. Try to see if you can audition this somewhere, and it is available online at www.avenuesound.in for 1.14 L.

All the best... and please do let us kow how you get on :)

Hi all, thanks for your inputs. Will hv to visit Mumbai for an audition and then decide on Rythmik or deftech

Hi all, thanks for your inputs. Will hv to visit Mumbai for an audition and then decide on Rythmik or deftech

U can also visit Bangalore Prsonic for rythmic F12 sub.

Just being informed by Mr. Santosh about the availability of Rythmic for demo.

Santosh : 09341112580

Do audition SVS sealed sub woofers. I have heard the SB13 Ultra and it is outstanding even for music. Their smaller sub's should be equally good.

Hi All,
Looking for user opinion on Rythmik L12, This is mainly being considered for music only. Planning for a dedicated sub, would appreciate any feedback from users as i am unable to audition in hyderabad. thanks. mshifi
Finally did you buy one? Is Rythmik L12 directly available in India?

Btw, coming back to the main question I use an L12 for music plus movie duties and is satisfied with it performance and the way it blends with my main speakers (LS50). I was thinking of adding one more and was wondering if there is an option other than importing it.

Finally did you buy one? Is Rythmik L12 directly available in India?

Btw, coming back to the main question I use an L12 for music plus movie duties and is satisfied with it performance and the way it blends with my main speakers (LS50). I was thinking of adding one more and was wondering if there is an option other than importing it.
Avenue sound India.
Seller for these subs

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back