SACD and Player...

TT or CD player

I am going to purchase a Project Debut III TT soon. At first I thought of purchasing a
Marantz 6003 CD player. Now I am in confusion whether to buy both or the TT only.
Already spent Rs 34000/- on the open baffle. Importing the driver was expensive. And the
amplifier sucked another huge amount (more than Rs 40000/-) I have no count as I built it in
several years and imported all the parts. Although I got all the main ICs as sample from
different companies.

Kindly tell me where in Mumbai I can get LPs. I know several internet sites but I would
like to see them physically and then purchase.

Regards
Roushon.

Marantz cd player and Project TT

Yesterday I placed an order for the Marantz cd player 5003 in the Jamo Shop Cinebels,
Bandra, Mumbai. This is the only CD player model available. May be it is now too late to
ask, but if anybody has any experience with this model then please reply?

Regarding the Project TT, Mr Sushil Anand of the Nova Audio is now avoiding any inquiry.
I contacted him in March this year, he said it is not available but will inform me when it is
in stock. Is there any other source in India where I can contact?

Thanks and regards
Roushon.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back