Sadhana no more

navinsinha

The heartthrob of 1960s passed away yesterday. Listening to the immortal song Abhi na jato chod kar.......... RIP Sadhanaji!!!

I told my wife (and we have a sweet story about a sadhna cut and a cartoon my wife who was my GF at that time drew etc etc) and she was sad and also said ... Oooo she was alive till now ?

BTW Navin - how you like that SAEXXX and XXXIB - these are the only 2 SAE's I have - the pre amp is all sliders and the power amp has the weird find in the back right ? nice sounding - tube like, but hard to believe its only 20 watts.

Cool.
Srinath.

I told my wife (and we have a sweet story about a sadhna cut and a cartoon my wife who was my GF at that time drew etc etc) and she was sad and also said ... Oooo she was alive till now ?

BTW Navin - how you like that SAEXXX and XXXIB - these are the only 2 SAE's I have - the pre amp is all sliders and the power amp has the weird find in the back right ? nice sounding - tube like, but hard to believe its only 20 watts.

Cool.
Srinath.

Hi Bro,
These are one of the best I ever heard at a reasonable price point, very sweet sounding indeed. But I think it is 50 WPC?

The SAE - I will have to dig mine out to check what it is - But I do remember the sliders on the pre and the flat front on the power amp.
Its one weird pair, but it does work well together.
Cool.
Srinath.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back