Sale on skull candy- Which in ear earphones to buy?

After reading so many bad reviews skull candy is almost cancelled. Though I have told my friend to bring the headphones for a demo.

What else can I find in 500-600 rs range. I would be checking out the jvc marshmallows. What else comes in that price range?

EDIT-

Skullcandy- CANCELLED

jvc marshmallow- Cancelled. The design doesnt look too good.

Creative ep630- Looks impressive. Might as well as buy 1.

The problem with earphones is how do you know their quality without testing them? :p

Also whats the difference between ep630 and ep600?

Creative EP-600 - Buy Portable Audio/Video/MP3 Online at Lowest Price | Snapdeal.com

How are tekfusion twinwoofer or jbl tempo? Budget can be taken to Rs 1000.

Creative EP-630 has the most ELOBORATE FAKES in the market.
Even folks from creative cannot tell them apart (unless they hear them that is).
Unless you are sure it is indeed creative EP-630, dont buy them.

You can suppose, but you never know. There is at least one instance of a person receiving a fake Sennheiser from Amazon (See: Fake CX300 II sold by Amazon.co.uk - Update.). Fakes are a plenty, especially with Sennheiser and Creative.

Sound quality wise, I will choose both SoundMagic ES18 and Tekfusion Twinwoofer over EP-630 (not to mention, they won't have fakes). Build quality wise, TW is better, but SQ wise, I prefer ES18.

you could try out the creative EP 630. they are pretty cheap and sound good enough for you to enjoy your laptop. plus creative gives a large number of discounts and prices to dealers. so check for a good price.

cheers

Good the misunderstanding is cleared.

ironhorse, Ultimate Ears is under Logitech and they make some good Iems.

agreed and have used the top of the line triple -fi however cudn't managed to fit it in my small ears and hence had to let them go but the high frequencies were nothing that i ever heard before. just something out of the world.

what i thought were headphones he asked i guess were the normal ones from logitech that we used for pc for chat and gaming kinda stuff and not the UE line up.

Last edited:
Iam getting Logitech Ultimate 350 in approx Rs. 2000/- through corporate offer. Is this good price for this Earphone.

In other models also we are getting approx 40% discount on MRP

what is the model for the headphones/IEM's you are getting.

PM sent....they are offering discounts on some other products also like headsets..ipod docks and remotes.

It is not original and the seller has somewhat mentioned that. OEM- original equipment manufacturer means its not original atleast not sold by the company directly.

Thanks for the link! In the meantime I read another post which mentioned that Esanthosh is the IEM guru so I contacted him via pm and he has suggested some other models also. So time for more research! :)

Good! I look towards ljokerl's and esanthosh's reviews as reference points whenever I need to understand about a particular iem. Impressions are not always congruent but over the years one knows where you tend to differ from that reviewer and why.

I had shortlisted 2 models but then esantosh suggested few others as well particularly sound magic so I got confused! Since then I haven't got the time to read more about them. So I yet have a choice to make!

Dude, Skullcandy is really just a gimmick, just a cheap attempt to rip off Dr. Dre's Beats. Now, if you want to buy affordable in- ear headphones with awesome bass, treble, noise isolation, I personally recommend you to go with Tekfusion's Twinwoofer. Check them out on Flipkart. They are really cheap and can even put some of the best in- ear headsets to shame. They have their own signature audio. GO WITH IT, DUDE; FORGET SKULLCANDY!!!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back