Samsung 55hu7000 4k uhd tv

gr_babu

Hi guys, planning for samsung 55hu7000 4k TV.
Can't find much online reviews, what do u guys suggest abt this model or should look at other makes,models. Usage 4k samples, HD to UHd upscaling, HD movies etc. Plzz need suggestions.

I have it. Nice TV. Performance is great. Not perfect but for the price no other 4k TV that can touch it. Excellent colors, good contrast and Upscaling is good. Inbuilt media player is good too. What is the price you're getting it for? And what is your max budget? For the price I got it I simply couldn't complain. Highly recommended.

Thanks... i wish to buy..i prefer 65 inch..budget max 1.5 lakh...wish to get samsung.. any suggestions please, ...

I got it from dubai for 75k including customs. Got it from an online shopping website there. Back then the Indian price was in excess of 1.2 lakhs. However at 85k it's still an excellent deal. However since you've upped your budget check out the Samsung hu8500 series TVs... Even better performance. The LG 4k TVs I had checked out had rather poor contrast levels.
My opinion would be stick to the Samsung. If you can then go for the 55hu8500... If not then I assure you the 55hu7000 won't disappoint you either.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back