Samsung bd-h6500 Blueray player

Nchavva

Hi ,

I am planning to buy samsung h6500 for my denon 1300. While searching in forms i found it can send bitstream audio to avr.

My question is

It has bitstream capability for all audio formats like dolby digital,dolby digital plus ,true hd.? In spec i can see only for dts master hd format.

2. Can it play .mkv files with 5.1 audio?

3.can i use this for dolby atoms format videos?

4. Will it read all formats from HDD and pendrive ? I have lot of download movies.

Any other alternative players below 10k please share details.

Users please help me .

Regards,
Naveen.

I have used this player few days ago and now selling this player due to already bought Marantz UD7007.

It can play 5.1 mkv files and 7.1 audio also.
You can use to play for Atmos if u have Atmos Enabled Speakers.
It can play from HDD and USB.

If u r interested to buy contact me.

Hi ,

I am planning to buy samsung h6500 for my denon 1300. While searching in forms i found it can send bitstream audio to avr.

My question is

It has bitstream capability for all audio formats like dolby digital,dolby digital plus ,true hd.? In spec i can see only for dts master hd format.

2. Can it play .mkv files with 5.1 audio?

3.can i use this for dolby atoms format videos?

4. Will it read all formats from HDD and pendrive ? I have lot of download movies.

Any other alternative players below 10k please share details.

Users please help me .

Regards,
Naveen.

I Had been to near by Reliance Digital Store to check Blu-ray Player unfortunately they did not have any but he had Samsung h6500 for demo which they had used to demo other home theater systems the sales person said he will give it for 5k since its been used for demo but i did check with him whether the player will support 2TB HDD he straight away said No!! unfortunately i did not carry my HDD to check if not i would have, I have old Samsung i think its Bd-p1500 which supports my 1Tb HDD but not 2Tb HDD hence i was looking for the one

When you talk about the Atoms sound track its all depends on your AV Receiver to do the JOB because the Blu-ray player will pass-through the sound if it support DTS-HDMA it is more than enough your AVR will do the rest.

Denon 1300 supports atmos. Most of the Blueray player gives 5.1 or 7.1 when we play Blueray disc only not from usb. I am looking player which can read from usb and bitstream all formats to avr.

Samsung h6500 will solve my requirements seems.
But original specifications not clear they specified bitstream for dts-master format not for all other format. Do you have any idea on this ?

Pioneer bdp-180 is costly..

If you are looking to play files from usb then you should look for a media player. Most of the android media players under the budget of 5k should play them without any issues.

Please suggest me one good media player which can play all formats and dolby atoms and true hd

I Think Nvidia Shield TV is the best one from its specks and reviews if you using for Home theater system not sure about others.

I am unable to take decision on himedia q5 pro vs pioneer bdp-180.
Requirement is to watch download movies from hdd with surround sound. Dolby atoms too.

I have denon 1300.

Please suggest

I am unable to take decision on himedia q5 pro vs pioneer bdp-180.
Requirement is to watch download movies from hdd with surround sound. Dolby atoms too.

I have denon 1300. Please suggest

Do you have a Laptop/ PC with HDMI output (or) digital output?

Then you don't need himedia q5 pro to play BR Rips..

You can install Kodi on your PC/laptop and connect it to AVR via HDMI and bitstream, which then will be decoded by AVR..
Thank you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Can mi box read content from hdd and pass though the audio to avr? With latest update of mi box it supports atoms and dtsx also. Can any one confirm this. I am planning to buy this to watch download movies.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back