Samsung Full HD TV @ Rs 26000 On Shopclues

miroflex

Shopclues have come up with a very attractive price of around Rs 26,000, including shipping, for a Samsung 40J5100 Full HD LED TV.

I found it irresistible and have ordered two, one for my sister and one for myself. Let us hope that these value for money purchases turn out well.

Last edited:
Hi

Majority of us have different experiences with Online websites who sell electronics and other stuff...hope there is Manufacturer warranty and not seller warranty.....

Secondly it would be a good idea to check the seller background through reviews available on the same site and also other posts over google....

I hope what you have ordered comes in proper order with warranty etc...all the best

Hi

Majority of us have different experiences with Online websites who sell electronics and other stuff...hope there is Manufacturer warranty and not seller warranty.....

Secondly it would be a good idea to check the seller background through reviews available on the same site and also other posts over google....

I hope what you have ordered comes in proper order with warranty etc...all the best

Hi,

Thank you for your good wishes.

It is advertised as coming with a warranty from Samsung.

Shopclues has got mixed reviews but my own experience with them has been largely positive. Their reputation is not at par with that of Amazon or Flipkart but not too bad also. My brother-in-law had advised me to buy from a regular bricks and mortar shop but the offer was so tempting that it was difficult to pass up.

I too hope I have got two bargains at very attractive prices.

I had a mixed experience in buying from Shopclues.

I had ordered two TVs, one for my sister and one for myself. The TVs were delivered in Lucknow and Dehradun in a period of ten and fifteen days. I was not able to track the items and the courier company was not helpful. The packaging was adequate.

The TVs themselves are imported from UAE and are working well as are their remote controls. They came with power cables and stands but without wall mounting brackets.The plugs are of the flat pin type rather than the round pin type used in India.

I have not noticed the problems (pixellation, motion blur and colour bleeding) mentioned by you in your PM to me.

I am unable to compare with the Micromax you have purchased as I have not used the latter.

Last edited:
I bought Samsung 40J5100

How is "Story Replay" feature mentioned on Samsung website?

Does it record TV contents on USB drive? Can that content be played on other TVs/laptops/mobiles?

Story Replay

Capture your favourite scenes and music while watching TV at the push of a button and save the content on an external storage device connected to the TV. You can view the stored content anytime and re-live your favourite moments.

Its going to be close to two weeks now. So, it would be really helpful if you can share some insights on these questions :
How is your TV experience, do you recommend buying the TV, any particular note we should take on for future purchases ?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back