samsung LA32A550P1 or Sony KLV-32S400A

krishnahifi

Hi all ,

I am planning to buy samsung LA32A550P1 or Sony KLV-32S400A. Kindly advice which is the worth to buy. I find samsung has upper hand on stuffs like its full hd, less response time and every price is lower than sony.
I am looking for tv which gives best perfomace , which is worth the money and long life.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Krishna

Krishna:

Welcome to the Forum.

You seem to have answered your own question. Why look at the Sony when the Samsung is Full HD , has better specs, and is cheaper?

Cheers

well the samsung is better not only isit full hd it also has more contrast,and image processing i feel is better then sony S,V series.

The Samsung any day. It sounds better in almost every regard. Of course, do check them out yourself and decide. I have actually compared the Samsung A450 32" and the 32S400 and both had very good pictures, with almost nothing to choose between them. Now if the 550 also has Full HD and superior specs, i would logically assume that it would be superior to the Sony.

Plus the Sony looks terrible....it looks like a toy....

I think the verdict is clear here that Samsung will give you more bang for your buck and is the better one out here, so u can go ahead for the same,
do post a review once u purchase the same ...

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back