samsung LA37A450C1 Vs sony KLV-37S400A

of the two sony is better has a better panel,samsung uses a CMO panel which has more color washout, then the sony which uses a AUO panel also since it use a panel of AMVA tech its viewing angles are infact better them SPVA panels and almost as good as IPS based panels.

Also onething I noticed during demo,picture quality of sony was better than samsung in 37 size, and in case of 32 size it was similar in both cases. So is it becuase of panel type......

Also onething I noticed during demo,picture quality of sony was better than samsung in 37 size, and in case of 32 size it was similar in both cases. So is it becuase of panel type......

well yes the 32inch of samsung may have the same panel as the sony,but since it has been proven that samsung may use a CMO panel for eg in the bordeaux 32inch, if the tv colors look a bit washed out it will have a CMO panel.

hey naveen, both are very good screens....i've seen both of them....but I would probably prefer the samsung because it is a bit cheaper. I don't know if Samsung uses CMO panels on their new LCDs....the Bordeaux is an old series....THe best thing for you to do is compare them side by side, using an identical source, and with comparable settings.....that should give you an idea, which is better. If, as you said, you did compare the two and liked the Sony better, and this comparison was done with an identical source and connector and comparable settings, then by all means go for the Sony (if you can tolerate its appearance). But make sure you do the comparison like I said, because, otherwise your comparison would not be accurate.

The good thing about your situation is that both are excellent TVs, so there's little chance you'll go terribly wrong with either of them.

Which one is best between following two models:

samsung LA37A450C1 VS sony KLV-37S400A

Thanks,
Navin

I would like share my demo experience....

It was same contents to all LCDs from one source. I particularly noticed red color of car was red in sony but it was not excatly red it was little pinkish in samsung...then after few mins same thing I noticed in flag...red color was good in sony but it was pinkish in samsung.

On the other hand it was same in case of 32 size.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back