Samsung LED TV booting again n Again after smart TV logo

roseboy24

Hi anybody can suggest me solution for my TV which is 2.5 year old and Rebooting and randomly after SmartTV logo .

Thanks in advance
guhygahu.jpg

Open it from backside and clean all heatsinks, may be something getting heated quickly. Or call service guy for this work. These days TVs are computers - CPU, ram and special graphics processing, running special firmware and software. Accumulated dust, pests or loose heatsink may be culprit.

Last edited:
Dear OM ,

Thanks for suggestion , done everything , but not succeed very much disappoint very technician told Screen Short and need to replace @22000+ 1100 service charge , ridiculous tv half of the TV Cost :(:sad:

still I wonder when LED Screen smart logo perfectly working there must be some other issue @@ cross finger if someone help /suggest me something .

Thanks in Advance .

Service guys comes and told me Panel short and need to be replace @23000 Rs - Highly disappointing since i cannot see any damage on LED panel while on booting and all colour seeks to be perfect when smart logos comes and booting. Randomly :
!!

Today even I had same problem god knows why my tv going gagagaga (radom behaviour) keeping finger cross technician to be expected tomorrow

try hard luck ..
Switched on the power supply to the TV.
When the boot logo appeared and disappeared, I pressed MUTE 2 5 8 EXIT buttons (in sequence) on the remote.
Finally, a screen appeared which said Upgrading software. Once this was complete, the TV automatically came into normal state.

Congratulations! That's really good news.
Now you have to take parade of that so called technician.

First, I was having my TV that I bought for less than year acting up. The TV will freeze and restart then stuck in the loop over and over again. I read countless forums trying to troubleshoot this delima. Finally, I came here and with some help from others post I completely have my TV fix at least for now LOL.

Steps to fix
_Remove the back cover of ur TV
_Now you have to identify the power supply board (P/S) and the main board
_Once located, there is black 18" cable that connect the two boards (aka eleteck cable). Depending on your the TV, the cable has 14 to 24 connector pins.
_squeeze and pull out the cable and examine it. You usually see burnt (brownish colored) ports at connecting part
_for starters, I will say the eleteck cable has labels read yours and you can find online like $20-40 at TV parts site. The number of pins and temperature limit are the most important things when buying it.
_for those of you that want quick fix, clean the burnt holes in the eleteck cable connecting ports. Careful not to break anything. You should use sharp niddle or razor blade to scape gentlly.
_hook the eleteck cable back foe the two boards and yalla problem fix.

If there is no burnt ports in the eleteck cable then here are fews things to check.
There's forum about checking the capacitor on the power supply board and if it read low voltage you might wanted to replace them. You can get those capacitors from radio shark. Again, check labels on to get right match i.e temperature and current value

If all fails, just get new power supply board at eBay about $90 more or less

Thanks I hope it helps

try hard luck ..
Switched on the power supply to the TV.
When the boot logo appeared and disappeared, I pressed MUTE 2 5 8 EXIT buttons (in sequence) on the remote.
Finally, a screen appeared which said Upgrading software. Once this was complete, the TV automatically came into normal state.

Hello Roseboy24,

Your suggestion actually worked for me and cannot express my happiness and gratitude towards your help.
Thanks a ton, Because I opted for software ugrade in my UA32D5900UV Tv and since then it is not starting. I have two kids below 4 and felt very sorry for them for my messing up with TV. I did what you said and TV started within seconds.

I appreciate your help and tip. God bless you and pray almighty to make your dream come true!!

Regards
Mastu :)

Same use to happen to my VU TV and I later traced it to be loose fitting of wire in my wire wall outlet. Sounds silly but true

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back