Samsung new models

Hi. I was hoping to buy toshiba u7980 but due to non availability in NCR couldn’t. Today dere is a deal on Samsung Frame 55inch getting it for 62-63k. Is it worth the price or any other model is suggested?
Where from.?
Couldnt find anywhere..
Pmed you

Its available on flipkart hdfc discount plus few rewards and supercoins
What are you talking about?

Even if you buy on EMI, the discount is only for 6.8k(that's only if your cart value is over 1 lac). so the frame 55 will still cost you 72k. Supercoins can only be availed till 500.

If you're buying frame alone on flipkart, it'll cost you over 75k inclusive of all discounts.

What are you talking about?

Even if you buy on EMI, the discount is only for 6.8k(that's only if your cart value is over 1 lac). so the frame 55 will still cost you 72k. Supercoins can only be availed till 500.

If you're buying frame alone on flipkart, it'll cost you over 75k inclusive of all discounts.

Attachments

• 549D8460-ED34-4C7F-B506-0A481DB1900A.png
    549D8460-ED34-4C7F-B506-0A481DB1900A.png
    422 KB · Views: 46
I am attaching the screenshot. You can take 12 mnths emi for which you will transact 5k less and that would be charged by bank. You can and canel emi anytime.
And iss screenshot mein 1500 supercoin discout is not included. I am yet to spend supercoins to get the discount.
Please check desidime link.
SAMSUNG The Frame 138 cm (55 inch) QLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart TV (QA55LS03TAKXXL) Please Visit https://ddime.in/dk1f
Unfortunately Mumbai is still under ‘essentials only’, or would’ve def gone for this. Hope there’s a similar offer once lockdown lifts

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back