Samsung Q60r or Sony x8500f??

sudipto931

Can't decide between the two models Samsung Q60r or Sony x8500f. Please help me in deciding which will be better in terms of longivety, picture quality and accurate colour reproduction, other details are also appreciated. Size I am going for is 49inch.

Both are pretty mediocre when it comes HDR, but Q60r would be slightly better because of VA panel, but worse viewing angles. Q60r also has lower lag. No local dimming in either. I would go for Q60r though because of the VA panel. The 49-inch version has 60 Hz panel though. Do bargain for price. I was quoted a 30% off on Q70r's MRP recently.

I have LG UG55 model runnning for last 2 yrs. awesomepicture clarity just like sony and good SmartoS. I highly recommend it , Sony and Samsung after sales troubles are huge and if you luck runs out and if there is problems in panel, the cost of repairing is same as buying a new one.I will wait for their lineup of X900 series rather X8500f.
But definately Sony is SONY but i am skeptical after they sold their unit recently, sepearation of their audio and video BU, if that news is True, i will stay away from SONY. I liked it much one of the best brands one had , I had used SONY LCD/LED for last 20yrs before switching to LG UG55recently.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/compare/sony-x850f-vs-lg-sk8000/595/607 link for comparison of LGSK8000 vs SONY OLED QLED .

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back