Samsung RU7470 or Toshiba/Hisnense U80/U7QF 65inch only

bipin1143

I was looking for a decent 4k 65 inch TV under 1Lac for main living room area but there are very less options from the big 3 companies.
Initially I waited for hisnense u7qf 65 but turned out to be disappointment for the price
Now Toshiba also had no plans to launch for U80 anytime soon and bajaj electronics near my home are selling a 65ru7470 for 80k INR is this a good price to go for especially for a display/demo which is 3months old

I actually went there with my external HDD equipped with 4k HDR content to compare between Sony x80h and ru7470 and pq on Samsung stood out the most for me.
Is this Samsung a good option?
Few owners of Toshiba U79 are saying the OS is very crappy and motion handling too.
Another concern is the after sales of this Toshiba is untrustworthy

Last edited:
...selling a 65ru7470 for 80k INR is this a good price to go for especially for a display/demo which is 3months old...Is this Samsung a good option?....Few owners of Toshiba U79 are saying the OS is very crappy and motion handling too.
If your main requirement is cable/DTH/OTT, you can go for this model, I am using for the last year or so. Very good colors and sound, not so good blacks (no local dimming, but it is more of a price point issue). I am aware of the limited viewing angles, hence no issue with that.

If your main requirement is cable/DTH/OTT, you can go for this model, I am using for the last year or so. Very good colors and sound, not so good blacks (no local dimming, but it is more of a price point issue). I am aware of the limited viewing angles, hence no issue with that.
Yes my main requirement is cable and OTT and occasional gaming fald TVs are out of my budget and I have to strictly stick to 65inches only due to large living room and viewing distance is almost 12 feet

I am at 9 ft and I feel 65 inch would be just barely okay.

You could look into Sony 9500g if you can increase your budget by 40K, it's for around 1.4L

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back